Nine

His heart is beating fast and he's touching Harry's skin with trembling hands, making sure that Harry likes it. From the way he's sounding and breathing he's sure he does. Harry's hands are everywhere. In Louis's hair, feeling his biceps, scratching his back. He's on fire and he can feel his slick soak his pants. When Louis starts to open them but stops to get confirmation that it's okay he nods his head eagerly. He's embarrassed to reveal his slick-covered thighs but Louis's next words make his breath hitch.
"Oh fuck, so sexy baby. All wet for me. Can I taste it?"

Louis's eyes are glued to Harry's thighs and he's breathing heavy. Harry blushes.
"Yeah. But you're not disgusted?"

"What? Of course not. I bet it tastes amazing." Louis answers, sounding absent-minded. His whole focus seems to be on Harry's thighs and the slick that are glistering between them.

Harry spreads his legs a little and Louis inhales sharply. He hurries to remove his own pants before he lays down between Harry's thighs. He doesn't hesitate for a second to lick the inside of Harry's thigh and he moans with his eyes closed when he can finally taste his slick. He licks again and is getting closer and closer to Harry's most private parts.

Harry stares at him with his mouth hung open, panting out loud and he opens his legs further. It feels so good. Louis looks up at him with lust-blown eyes.
"Can I eat you out?"

Harry gulps. He read about it on the Internet when he did his research and he has been curious about it ever since. He can feel his hole flutter in excitement.
"Yes."

"Are you sure? You can say no love. If you're not ready or if you don't actually want to that's totally fine." Louis says.

"I want to. Finger me too?" Harry asks with blushed cheeks.

Louis's eyes go dark.
"Fuck yes!" He growls and licks another stripe on Harry's inner thigh.

He taps Harry's legs to make him bend them for better access. Harry immediately complies.

Louis makes himself comfortable and dives in. He licks over Harrys already open hole, secretly feeling proud that he made Harry open up for him while they made out. The male Omegas body is amazing, producing lube and opening up all by itself. Harry is amazing and he's so turned on right now from the taste of Harry's slick. He wants to make love to him but he knows that Harry isn't ready for that just yet. He can wait.

Harry cries out in pleasure from the feeling of Louis's tongue on his hole when he licks over it again.
"Okay?" Louis asks.

"Yes! Please!" Harry pleads and chokes on his own saliva when Louis starts to flick his tongue faster.

Louis points his tongue and pokes it inside and starts to eat him out. He works his tongue around to feel Harry's velvet walls before he pushes a finger next to his tongue. It's easy, considering Harry is already nice and open. Harry is loud. He moans and screams "Lou, Oh Fuck! More!"

Louis is beyond turned on. This is the sexiest thing he has ever done. He stops rimming Harry and decides to focus on finding his prostate instead. He looks up at Harry's dick and takes pity on him. It's so hard and red that it looks painful. He knows that he's in no better shape himself but this is all about pleasuring his Omega.

He moves up and licks the tip and Harry whines. He sucks him into his mouth and pushed two fingers inside at the same time. Harry jolts up with a loud "aaaaah."

He tries to swallow him down but Harry is too big so he takes as much as he can and starts to bob his head, looking for his prostate at the same time. Harry is tossing and moaning. Louis is losing it. His own cock is leaking and it's starting to hurt.
"Harry? Would you mind sucking me off as well?" He pants out.

"I'd love to." Harry immediately answers so Louis turns around and gets on top of Harry.

He moans out loud when Harry swallowed him down, almost choking on his cock from how eager he is to please. Louis forgets what he's doing until Harry whines.

Their position makes it hard to reach Harry's hole so he rolls them to the side instead. He jabs three fingers inside this time and Harry moans around his cock, drooling and slurping. He takes him in his mouth again and they're sucking each other off at the same time. Louis curls his fingers and this time he manages to find Harry's prostate. Harrys whole body tenses and he screams so he jabs it again. This time Harry comes and Louis tries to swallow everything down but some of it escapes down his chin and he climaxes as well and fills Harry's mouth.

As soon as the orgasm ebbs away Louis rolls to his back and tries to catch his breath. He lifts his head to glance at Harry. The Omega is laying on the bedspread out, trying to catch his breath as well.
"Are you okay?" Louis asks.

"Yeah. If that felt that incredible I can't wait to find out how incredible sex will be." Harry says with a happy but tired smile.

Louis smiles and stares up at the ceiling for a moment.
"Yeah, same."

He turns around to snuggle his Omega, spooning him from behind.
"I love you. Wanna take a nap?"

Harry is already half asleep.
"Yeah, love you too."

Louis pulls the cover over them and they both fall asleep within minutes.

They wake up an hour later and takes a shower together before Harry starts to prepare their New Years' dinner. Louis keeps him company in the kitchen and they laugh and they talk and they kiss. It's the perfect ending of the year and they are both truly happy.