Fifteen

They tour America for three months and it's incredible. When they return to England they hit the studio right away to make a second album. In November their management calls Harry and requests a meeting. Louis can see that it didn't go well when he returns home.
"What did they do?"

"I'm apparently dating Taylor Swift now." Harry sighs. Tears fill his eyes.

"Oh baby, come here." Louis says and hugs him.

Harry has to been seen with her in public a couple of times and the tabloids are all over it. Then he gets to end it but there's a new girl waiting in line and a new one after that. He slowly realizes that their management has no intention to make it look like he's in a long-term relationship. Instead, he's dating woman after woman of all ages. They're trying to give him a rumor as a womanizer and it's working. It breaks his heart but there's nothing he can do about it. He just has to play along. 

They get to celebrate Christmas with their families. They celebrate Louis's birthday as well and New Year's Eve. After they celebrated Harry's birthday as well their second tour starts at the end of February and they're really excited about it. This time they get to do a European tour as well.

They ride around on their tour bus for two months, doing shows in England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland every other night before they fly to Paris in France. It's much easier this time. Louis and Harry don't have to hide their relationship to the boys anymore even if Harry still has to pretend that he's an Alpha on stage and in public. They have a crazy schedule but they're grateful for the opportunity even if it wears them out physically and mentally.

Both Harry and Louis are happy that touring means no stunt dates. Eleanor is flown into a couple of shows but that's it. They can spend their free time together and they can share a hotel room at night.

Their heat and rut start before they fly to France and they get to spend it in a hotel room together. Their management had to plan their tour with that in mind and they weren't happy about it but there arere no suppressants on the market that will make it go away. Not when they're together. Harry and Louis just enjoy it and they come out of it even more in love and without getting mated once more.

They spend the end of April and all of May in Europe on tour before it's time for a little break. They fly over to North America at the beginning of June and tour the country until the middle of August when they fly back to England again to see their families for a couple of days.

Louis has big plans. He and Harry have gathered both their families at the same place and Louis goes down on one knee in front of all of them. Harry gasps and puts a hand over his mouth in surprise. Louis is nervous.
"Harry. I love you more than anything. I don't care that we're young. I know that I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He asks with a trembling voice and opens a ring box.

"Yes!" Harry shouts without hesitation and throws himself in Louis's arms.

Their family members clap and cheer while they hug and kiss each other.
"Do you wanna get mated as well?" Louis whispers in Harry's ear.

"More than anything in my life. I love you, Lou." Harry whispers back emotionally.

They have an engagement party and everyone congratulates them and tells them how happy they are for their sake.

Before they know it they're traveling to Australia again to continue their tour. Harry and Louis tell the boys about their wedding plans on the flight over and they're all happy for them. Their happiness isn't long-lived. Their management calls Louis to inform him that he has to announce an engagement to Eleanor when he gets back to England. They refer to something they call the Larry organization to explain why it has to happen now. Apparently, a lot of fans still think that Harry and Louis are together and they want to end those rumors once and for all.
"They will never let us get married!" Harry whines in despair.

"Like we need their approval." Louis snorts but he sounds unsure.

"Guys, why won't you just get married here, like now? They can't do anything about it if they can't see it coming." Niall suggests.

"Same-sex marriage isn't legal in Australia." Liam points out.

Niall stares at him in disbelief.
"What? That's outrageous!"

"But it's legal in New Zealand. I think I read somewhere that they just legalized it." Zayn says.

"We can make that work!" Niall grins.

"What do you say love?" Louis asks Harry softly.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Harry smiles.

"Are you sure? I know you want a big wedding sweetie." Louis replies.

"I just want to marry you. We can have a big wedding later. Like, renew our vows." Harry answers.

Louis smacks a kiss on his cheek.
"I love you, you know that? Let's get married!"

"Yaaay! I'll take care of everything!" Niall beams.

There are a couple of hectic days ahead of them. They play shows in Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, and Sydney.

They have two days off between the shows in Adelaine and Perth and they take a flight to New Zealand during that time. Harry and Louis want to get married on the 28th of September so Niall works his magic and makes it happen. He has found a minister that will marry them and on the morning of the 28th, they tie the knot.

The wedding is simple but beautiful and they all cry happy tears. They fly back to Australia later that day to do a show and later that night Harry and Louis make love as husband and husband. Louis bites Harry on his bonding mark and Harry bites Louis as well. They both cry. Now they're connected in every way possible.