Epilogue

Ten years later they're still as in love as they always been. It hasn't been easy. Simon went ballistic when he found out about their marriage and mating. He called off the engagement with Eleanor but later he would force Louis to pretend that he was going to be a father. It almost broke them but they stayed together.

They're still signed to a contract even if they're not a band anymore. They held on for five years but then they were all in such a bad shape that they had to stop. Zayn had left earlier. They didn't blame him.

They have all managed to have successful solo careers. They will get together as a band one day, when they're no longer bound to Syco and Simon and Modest Management. The plan is set in motion.

It's been hard to hide their love for each other for all these years but they're used to it and they have found a way to work around it. The alternative option is far worse. As long as they have each other nothing else matters.

They celebrate New Year's Eve with a bang. Their contracts are finally over and the New Year will finally be theirs.

2021 is the year they can finally come out to the world and be free and they can finally start a family. Harry is already pregnant but he's hiding it well. He's finally gonna reveal that he's in fact an Omega and mated to Louis. He can't wait.

The End.