Seven

Three days go by fast. They're both glad to see their mum's bond. They get along really well.

On their last night together before Harry is heading back home with his mum, they lay awake in bed talking.
"I don't wanna go home." Harry pouts.

"I don't want you to go either but I understand that your mum wants to go home and you should spend some time with your family before we have to get back on the road." Louis answers.

They're laying on their sides facing each other.
"Yeah, of course, I want to spend time with them as well."

Louis looks like he gets an idea.
"Harry, let's celebrate New Year's Eve in our apartment just the two of us."

"I'd love that! Are you sure?" Harry beams.

"Of course I'm sure. It's settled then. I'll pick you up in the morning on the 31st and then we'll go to London. I'm looking forward to it." Louis says and leans in to kiss him.

"I'm not ready to have sex yet. I want to, in the future but it has to be special and..." Harry blurts out and blushes when he sees the surprised look on Louis's face. He didn't see that coming.
"You think I'm lame, don't you?"

"Of course not! We're taking it slow. I want to have sex with you too in the future but only when you're ready. I'm not pushing you and don't for a second think that you have to agree to something you're not ready for or that you feel uncomfortable doing. I'm not going anywhere." Louis tries to reassure him.

Harry smiles happily but then the insecurity is back again.
"Lou? Are we boyfriends?"

"I really hope so. Why? You don't want that?" Louis immediately asks.

"Of course I want that. Nothing would make me happier. We never talked about it tho." Harry says with a small smile.

"Well, I told you I'm in love with you and you said that you feel the same. I thought it was a no-brainer really. I'm sorry baby. I should have, like asked you if you want to be my boyfriend. Better late than never. Will you be my boyfriend?" Louis asks.

"Yes!" Harry grins and smacks a wet kiss on Louis's cheek.

Louis smiles and pulls him in for a kiss and they make out for a while. It gets heated pretty fast and they help each other get off. Feeling Louis's delicate hand wrapped around his member makes Harry wild and he's eager to please as well.

Louis hugs him close as they're coming down from their highs.
"That was awesome."

"It was." Harry giggles.

Louis sighs.
"We should talk about how we're gonna hide our relationship."

Harry immediately lifts his head to look at him.
"Hide? Why do you wanna hide our relationship?" He asks sounding upset.

"I don't want to hide. I'm proud of us. No sweetie! But you signed a contract and I did as well." Louis explains, looking miserable.

Harry's mouth falls open.
"You signed a contract? What kind of contract?"

"To keep my sexuality hidden. Simon was gonna kick me out of the band." Louis answers upset.

"Oh Lou, That's awful! You're right. I can't tell anyone I'm an Omega. I already breached my contract now when you know." Harry says with teary eyes.

Louis caresses his cheek lovingly.
"And I'm damn happy I found out. You're everything to me. At least now we can be together instead of being in love with each other at a distance. We'll make it work even if we have to hide for a while. I love you."

"I love you too! Yeah, we'll make it work." Harry smiles before he nuzzles his nose in the crook of Louis's neck.

Harry and Anne go home the next morning but he and Louis will only spend a day apart before Louis comes to pick him up so it's okay. Kind of okay. Harry misses him as soon as he gets in the car. He feels like such a clingy boyfriend. It's not healthy to be so co-dependent. He decides to talk to his mum about it.
"What's wrong with me mum? I miss him already. Like really miss him. It's not normal. What if Louis thinks I'm too attached and breaks up with me?" He asks with a trembling voice.

Anne gives him a quick glance and chooses her words carefully.
"There's nothing wrong with you honey. I'm sure Louis misses you as much as you miss him. Some Alphas and Omegas have a special bond."

Harry wrinkles his eyebrows in confusion but as soon as he understands what she's talking about his eyes grow wide.
"Are you talking about soulmates? I thought that was a myth!"

"It's not a myth sweetie. It's rare and not everyone finds their and sometimes people mate others and find their soulmate years later when it's too late. If Louis is your soulmate you're lucky." Anne says with a smile.

"How do I know if he's my soulmate or not?" Harry asks.

"You just know. Don't stress about it. Take your time." Anne answers.

"What kind of answer is that? When you know you know? I'm sixteen! How am I supposed to know that now?" Harry screeched. His pulse is raising.

"Don't freak out love. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." Anne sighs.

"I'm glad you did. So is Robin your soulmate?" Harry asks.

Anne smiles.
"Yes."

"But...you're mated to my dad! Even if you're divorced you're still mated. That's sad." Harry says and stares at his mum.

She gives him a quick glance.
"Oh sweetie, it's okay. I didn't wait long enough but then I wouldn't have you and your sister so I don't regret for a second that I married and mated your father even if that means that I can't mate Robin. We have a wonderful relationship and I miss him like crazy. Why do you think I'm driving so fast?" She says and laughs.

"It's still sad." Harry pouts.

"Don't feel bad for me. I'm happy Harry. Just, think it through before you mate someone okay? It's a bond for a lifetime. Just take it slow. I hope I didn't scare you? " Anne answers.

"No." She totally did.

Harry just got a lot to think about. His head is spinning. The prospect of finding your soulmate at age sixteen is a lot to take in.