The Invitation

What is this?, he thought to himself as he walked back up to his apartment with his mail, mostly consisting of bills. When he reached apartment 228, he entered and closed the door behind him. Throwing himself on the couch, he stared at the letter. Carefully, he began to open it. It reminded him of a Hogwart's acceptance letter. It was an off-white color with red wax holding down the flap on the envelope.

He took the folded up paper out and read each word carefully.

Congratulations! You've been selected to attend a gaming retreat. Only a select few are invited to attend so it is quite an honor.

The event will consist of many famous gamers all under one roof. If you are able to attend, you will be treated to your own room and all your needs will be fulfilled. Any wishes or requests made on site shall be fulfilled as soon as possible.

If you wish to attend, come to the address on the front of the envelope on the weekend of the 28th.

We look forward to seeing you, Mark.

There's no signature. Who's we? All these unanswered questions fill his brain. Mark reads through the letter several more times, then calls another famous gamer who would probably get one of these mysterious letters.

"Hey, Felix, I got this weird letter for a gaming retreat. Did you hear anything about it?" he says as soon as Felix answers the phone. "Yeah, actually I just got it. Are you going?" Mark though for a second, "I'm not sure. I don't want to go alone. Are you going?" "I'll go if you go big boy," Felix laughs as Mark joins him.

"Then, I guess that's settled. We're going."

Hey guys! This was just a quick intro kind of chapter. Just to see if you guys will even like it. If so comment and I'll continue.

Anyway, as always, I will see you in the next chapter.

Bye bye!