Everything in Pairs

Downstairs, they try to come up with another plan. "This is just getting out of hand. First Jack, then Matthias, and now they tried to kill Mark. I don't think we can possibly point blame at any of us anymore, it's someone else," Jordan states as they all sit down. "We need a new game plan," Yami says. "Okay, let's think about when they happen," Jordan adds. "It's always when the person is alone," Bob interjects. Wade adds, "And it's usually around night time." "So, we basically just need to make sure neither of these things happen and we'll be good," Jordan responds. 

As night time quickly approaches, they come up with a buddy system. Danny and Arin would continue to share a room, Bob and Wade are together, Mark and Yami, then Felix and Jordan. Yami moves upstairs to Mark's room. Bob moves across the hall downstairs to Wade's room. Jordan moves across the hallway upstairs to Felix's room. They all move their stuff into each others rooms. The Grumps don't have to worry about that so they help out everyone else. Unfortunately for everyone else, the Grumps' room is the only one that has two beds. Two men, one bed. Let the jokes begin.

As usual, going to bed is a mutual decision for them all. Felix and Jordan try their best to get comfortable. "Dude, this is just weird," Felix says. "I'm glad I'm not the only one," Jordan laughs. In Bob and Wade's room: "Look, Wade, I'm a married man so don't try anything." "God, Bob, you really think I'd do that? Plus I've got Molly." Meanwhile in Mark and Yami's room, Mark has been in here all day. He still hasn't woken up, yet. Everyone is getting antsy about asking him who did this to him. They know for sure whoever did that is the murderer.

The next morning, as people wake up they make their way to the sitting room. The Grumps of course sleep in the longest. Finally at about 11, they hear Arin yell, "Danny." All of a sudden, they hear running upstairs. They begin to slow as they make their way down the stairs. "Danny, why'd you leave me all alone?" Arin asks as he come into the room. He takes a good look around the room and sees Danny isn't here. "Where the hell is Danny?" he asks. No one knows. "We haven't seen him," Felix says. "Well, we need to find him," Arin panics. They all run all over the house tearing it apart in search of Danny or at least a clue as to where he is. 

They heard laughter from the intercom system, "You guys are hilarious," Minx says, "You'll never find him. We've got him here." They think about what she just said. "We?" Jordan asks. "Hello boys," a new voice says, 'You guys really ruined the house. I thought I was suppose to be the Home Wrecker here." They laugh together. That voice is familiar to all of them. And the pun on the name, how clever. "Ohm?" Felix questions. "Wow, impressive. You guys actually understood that clue. Good job." "Where's Danny?" Arin says, unconcerned about the new found piece to the puzzle. "He's here. With us, of course. Don't worry about him. We would never hurt him, but maybe we could persuade one of you into doing it," Ohmwrecker says. "None of us would ever hurt Danny!" Arin yells toward the ceiling. "There is something that each one of you wants right now, more than anything else. Perhaps if we offered to fulfill your wish, you would do us a favor. Anyone interested meet us at the basement door tonight at 3. This will be the final announcement for the day."

"So they want one of us to kill Danny?" Arin asks, obviously shaken up. "That's what it sounds like," Bob says. "Well we aren't going to, right?" Arin looks around the group of men, all nodding in agreement. 

The rest of the day, they all stay together in the sitting room. They try to come up with some other plan, but they can't think straight. Some of them, especially Arin right now, seem to be slowly loosing it. They can't handle being held up in here. The suspense of the whole situation is weighing heavy on all of their sanity's. 

That night, everyone went off to their own rooms. Arin couldn't sleep. He sat up and listened to pops and creaks that came from the old house. A little before 3, his curiosity got the best of him. He decides to go downstairs and hide out and wait to see if anyone shows up at the basement door. He hides behind a wall in the downstairs hallway, staring at the door. It's so dark he's scared he won't see anything. But when three comes around, he hears the grandfather clock in the entry way signal the time. He watches the doorway as close as possible. He hears footsteps coming down the stairs. This is it. This is the turning point. He knows whoever this is has to be the killer, he can feel it. 

He spies something by the doorway. The recognition is shocking.

What or Who do you guys think he saw? Any thoughts or theories I'd love to hear, I read all of them and try to incorporate them into the story. 

Get ready to start questioning everything, I've got big plans for the next chapters. So watch out for the twists and turns.

And for those of you asking about my YouTube channel, it's up but we don't have anything posted. I'm currently downloading G-mod and I have to figure out how to screen record on my dumb computer. 

Anyway, as always, I will see you in the next chapter. 

Bye bye!