Hello, boys

Ohm and Arin walk over to Mark, who is staring at several screens. "What is this?" Yami asks. "It's where they monitored you guys for the past few days," Ohm replies, never taking his eyes off the screens. Mark presses buttons on the control panel to flip through the rooms. They can see into every bedroom, hallway, everything. They finally end up at the sitting room. Bob, Felix, Wade, Yami and someone else are sitting there having a conversation. "Who is that?" Arin asks. The persons back facing the camera. "It's Minx," Ohm replies. Mark searches for a way to turn on the sound. He knows there is sound because Minx heard what he said to her from his bedroom. 

Arin sees Mark reaching for a switch, "Don't press anything." He swats Mark's hand out of the way of the switch, but Mark still presses a button, just not the one he wanted to push. All of a sudden, every light goes out. Ohm clicks on the camera and checks every room. All the powers out. Two large metal doors close on either side of them. They all recognize this. Then they hear the music. That happy cheerful music foreshadows horrifying events. 

"Goddammit," they hear faintly from a nearby room. "Did you guys hear that?" Arin asks. Ohm and Mark shake their heads simultaneously. After several terrifying minutes of watching the cameras, the power comes back on. But no one pressed anything? How could the power just turn back on? They all looked at the cameras, everyone upstairs had huddled up in the center of the sitting room including Minx. But wasn't she the traitor? Wasn't Ohm? None of this is making any sense, but there's no time to ask questions, they have to go. 

They walk toward the room where they heard talking when the power went out. Who was in there? They carefully approached the door. It begins opening by itself. The take a step inside, one at a time. The lights in here are off, Mark and Arin have adjusted to darkness at this point though. Once inside, the door slams shut behind them, then the lights turn on. Directly in front of them, they see someone who they never even knew existed. His hand moved to his pink mustache and adjusted it, then down to fix his red and white striped jacket, "Hello, boys."

-------------------------

Upstairs, Minx tells all she knows, which isn't much. All she knows is that there is someone who brought all them there and was forcing her and Ohm to say things to everyone to make it seems as though they're the murderers. "Who has so much against us that they would bring us all here to kill us?" Bob asks. There was a long silence, until Minx finally breaks it, "Where's Mark and Arin?" "They went behind the bookshelf in Mark's room because they heard Danny scream so Arin ran after him, and for some reason Mark ran after Arin. Which is strange considering Arin thinks Mark is the murderer," Yami explains, "So we've been trying to find a way to get them out." "I think I know," she says as she stands up and walks down the hall. 

Everyone else stands up to follow. Minx enters Jack's room and walks over to the bookshelf. She scans it for a moment, then pulls a book called A Day to Kill. Almost instantly, the bookshelf slides open. "There are several things I remember that could be useful, but for now lets go," so says as she walks into the darkness without hesitation. Everyone else, on the other hand, is more hesitant. "Stay close," she says from the pitch blackness. And everyone follows her inside. The find a staircase and begin decending. All that's keeping them together is the sound of their voices. Finally, the find a door with light coming from the bottom of it. They enter the room and find a large science lab. "I remember this," Minx says as they continue searching for Mark, Arin, and Ohm. 

I'm SO sorry I didn't post yesterday, I have a pretty legit reason, but I won't get into that. (It's not bad, it's actually really good if anyone cares) 

Murderer ideas? It's probaby obvious at this point, or maybe it's not? I don't know. You'll have to guess and see if you're correct... TOMORROW!

And as always, I will see you in the next chapter.

Bye bye!