Bang

Everyone simultaneously got up an gathered their own belongings. Some went down the hallway, others went upstairs. The grand stairs squeaked under Mark's feet. He looked up at the chandelier in the entry way to see cobwebs covering the gold color. The lights were real candles, but who lit them? Maybe one of the guys did before Mark got there, but he wasn't quite sure. He still had a feeling of unease in his gut.

He walked down the hallway to the right at the top of the stair. The walls were a dark red, almost dirty looking. There were candelabras strategically placed along the walls. This place was so elegant. Mark thought back to the time he watched The Haunted Mansion, the Disney version with Eddie Murphy. This place resemebled that one so much, it was almost eerie.

The guys in front of him had all went into rooms, he continued walking until everyone else had a room and there was only one left in this hall. He entered the room and took a look around. The room was rather large, bigger than the living room and kitchen of his apatment combined. He placed his bags at the foot of the bed and allowed himself to fall back, gracefully onto the bed. It was so soft he almost sank into it.

Just as everyone started to get unpacked in their own rooms, there was a loud BANG! Everyone ran out into the hallway at the same time. "What the hell was that?" Jordan yells! Every face contains a look of absolute fear. Mark, came out of his room a second later, he had fallen asleep and was awoken by the unidentified noise.

Everyone who was upstairs rushed down the stairs all at once. There was nobody in the downstairs hallway but all the doors were open. Slowly, the group creeped down the hallway together. Finally, in the last room, they found the rest of the group. They all had their backs to the door, staring at something. "What the hell was tha-" Jordan is cut off by the horror he sees.

All of the gamers stood, staring down at the bloody body of Jacksepticeye, now with a bullet wound in his chest.

It might be a little early, but any guesses on the killer?

See if you can figure it out before the ending.

And as always, I will see you in the next chapter.

Bye bye!