Don't Point Fingers

Everyone has moved back into the sitting room, as it was too hard for most to see a friend laying dead in his room. "Who did that? Who could've possibly done that?" Mark says. Jordan speaks up, "Okay, lets think logically. All of us have been in each room of this place so we're pretty sure there's no one else here," several of the men nod along, making mental notes, "I'm not eliminating the possibility, just saying it's unlikely." Matthias' light bulb turns on above his head, "So you're saying one of us killed him?" This causes outrage. They all begin yelling, but none are able to be heard. Danny yells to get everyone to calm down, "Hey! Yes this is a crisis, but this won't help anything." They all sit down and begin listening again. "Thank you, Danny," Jordan says, "Anyway, we need to use process of elimination. Me, Pewds, the Grumps, and Mark were all upstairs so pointing fingers at us makes no sense. On the other hand, Yami, Bob, and Wade have been downstairs the entire time." 

They all three stand up and begin telling their alibis. "Save it," Arin says, "Why don't we just leave before anything else bad happens?" They all know this should've been their first option. Just then, every open door and window slams shut. Everyone scatters to various exits, none would open. They tried everything, opening them, breaking them, picking the locks, but nothing worked. "Well, looks like we're stuck here," Felix says. 

"We'll continue this tomorrow, for now everyone get some rest. It's been a long day," Bob says and everyone heads back to their rooms. Mark made sure to lock the door behind him before he fell asleep.

The following morning, everyone gets up and is delighted to smell hot breakfast. Mark goes into the kitchen to see everyone already sitting at the table. Plates and plates of food. Sure, there are a lot of people here, but there's still probably too much food here. "Who made this?" Mark asks sleepily as he takes a seat in between Danny and Yami. "We aren't exactly sure," Danny said swallowing a bite of bacon. "I was the first one up and it was here when I came in," Bob says. "And you're all still eating it?!" Mark exclaims, "The murderer could've poisoned this stuff." Immediately, everyone takes their plates to the sink to throw away the remainder of their food. 

"Can we all meet back in the sitting room to discuss last nights events?" Jordan says loud enough for everyone to here over the sound of clinking dishes in the sink. It takes several minutes to gather all the men into the same room, but once they are all sitting down the discussion begins. "Okay, so we've ruled out everybody on the top floor. So it's down to Bob, Wade, Yami, or someone on the outside that somehow found a way in and a way out really fast," Jordan leads the discussion again. "Well we already know there's no way to go in or out of this place," Arin says. "True," Danny adds. "Do you honesty believe we would kill Jack? What do we even have against him?" Wade stands up for them. "Well he does have more subscribers than you all," Arin says. "But would we really kill him because he has more subscribers than us? What would that even solve?" Bob says. "Look, this whole thing has gotten way out of hand. We need to stop pointing fingers and investigate," Yami says. "Yeah, three groups of three. Danny and Arin, you guys go with Mark. Then Bob, Wade, and Yami. And Felix, Matthias and me. Everybody clear?" simultaneous nods can be seen around the room. "Okay, everyone go, and stay with your group." Everyone stood up and groups of three were formed in corners, whispering can be heard but not made out by other groups. Each group had their own opinions on the murderer, but none willing to admit who they thought it was. 

The group of Arin, Danny, and Mark headed to Jack's room. As painful as it was to see his lifeless body on the floor, they needed answers and that room could possibly have them. Jack's bags lay on the bed, his belongings still inside. Mark looked in Jack's pockets while Danny searched his bags and Arin went through the drawers and bookshelf. Arin found nothing but empty drawers and dusty books. Danny only found electonics and clothes. Mark, however found a note. He slowly began to unfold it. Before he could even read it, he heard a familiar voice. "Hello everyone," the mysterious voice says. "Did you hear that," Mark says to the Grumps. They both nod. No one else is in the room and there's no doubt that it's coming from inside Jack's room. The voice, feminine and British, and very familiar. "I see what you've got there, Mark. Go ahead, read it." While the voice is talking, Mark figures out where it's coming from. It's an intercom system, but where is the control room for it? 

Hello Everyone,

Isn't this a shame, everyone Trapped in a House with a murdErer on the loose. Isn't it iRonic, mark, how we Played the Game murder last week and you beat Me so many tImes? now it's time for reveNge. allow me to eXplain a little, look at the capital letters. i know your brain couldn't figure that out on your own, so there's you first clue to the mystery. good luck with the remainder of it. 

Have fun in Hell

Killer ideas? Sorry if this chapter was a little boring, I promise they'll get better soon.

And I've got a BONUS chapter of Under The Willow coming out soon!

Anyway, as always, I will see you in the next chapter

Bye Bye!