Chapter 6

Dream's P.O.V

I need to go on a walk and clear my head, I've been getting some bad thoughts and I can't feel negative emotions because it doubles the pain.

I tried to focus on positive things, but I couldn't help but notice the people begging on the street while holding their sick baby.
The orphanage with so many children who have lost hope.
The screams of people arguing in homes.

I tried to look at the happy couples who have just got engaged or married.
The children running around the playground, their laughter filling the street with joy.
The friends going out just to have fun around the town all day.

I wonder why me, Ink, and Blue haven't done that. We are best friends after all.
But, we just get busy I guess.

I made it past two more blocks until I fell to the floor.
I suddenly felt an overwhelming amount of pain.
The bad sanses must be out again.

I need to get Ink and Blue so we can......
So we can.....
I crawled down the street, desperately hoping I could get to Ink or Blue.
I crawled into a alleyway so no one could see me, how could anyone have hope if me, the guardian of positivity is like this?

I can't let these people lose anymore hope.
I leaned up against one of the walls and sighed.

I just need a minute, then I'll get up and find Ink and Blue.
I heard some footsteps coming closer.

Oh no, I need to leave.
I used all my strength and left.

I landed in the living room of the base, this is where we usually watch movies together!
I felt that I was beginning to pass out, or if the positivity got to low I'm dying.

I tried to stay conscious, but it didn't work.
Everything went black.