Chapter 10

Ink's P.O.V

SCI came into the waiting room, stumbling as he flipped through some papers and documents. So Blue wouldn't be embarrassing himself, I got up to go ask SCI if we could take Dream home now.

"Uhm, excuse me?" I said, he turned around to look at me.

"Oh! Ink! Your here to get Dream right?" He sounded strange, like something happened that he was nervous to talk about here. I stepped closer.

"Yes I am." I said looking down at him, studying his face and body to look for any more signs to prove my suspicion. He was sweating a bit, and his hands were shaking.

"Come with me please, and bring Blue." He nodded over to Blue who got up and went and stood by me. He then turned and walked up the stairs, me and Blue following close behind. He led us into a room, except it wasn't the room Dream was staying in. I narrowed my eyes as he opened the door and we went inside.

It looked like a office, their was a desk with a chair on one side and two on the side we were on.

"Take seat, please." SCI went and sat on the one chair on the other side, me and Blue sat in the two facing him.

"So, why did you bring us here?" Blue asked, as he studied the room.

"Well, I have to tell you some things. First of all, I'm not sure if Dream can go home today." Me and Blue looked at each other, full of shock and worry.

"Why?!" Blue asked.

"That's what I'll explain. You two have told me all about this balance, and that's why he's here in the first place. But earlier a couple hours ago I was in this room doing paper work when I heard a scream, I jumped up and looked outside my door. As you could guess, the scream came from Dream's room. I went inside and found him squirming around as he screamed these painful screams." He paused to look at us, seeing if we were keeping up.

"I tried to get him to calm down at least to stop screaming, because I could hear patients and workers starting to get upset and worried. Once I realized he wasn't going to stop I got a nurse to help me wheel him to another area further away, so we wouldn't get many complaints and I could focus there. By the time we got him onto a new bed in a different area he was thrashing around, to avoid any bad accidents I cuffed one of his legs and one of his wrists to the side of the bed. I asked him if he could open the statistics so I could see what percentage the negativity and positivity are at. He was able to do that at least, but only for a quick moment. There was 99% negativity and only 1% positivity." He stopped to look at us, Blue was on the verge of tears and I just sat in complete shock. He signed and looked at us.

"I'll give you a moment to absorb this information before I continue." I nodded then turned to hug Blue. He cried into my shoulder, and for one of the first times ever I actually cried. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I felt it, I don't like this feeling.

Then I realized, I can't be sad. I don't know what low percentage the positivity is at. My sadness could be the thing to kill Dream. I wiped my tears and began humming, maybe this could calm down Blue enough so we can head what happened next.