Chapter 12

"AAAAAAAAAAH" The scream could be heard throughout the entire multiverse. And when it was heard multiple different sans aus went running to find out what it was. But Ink, Blue, and SCI took off, knowing exactly who it was.

Ink busted down the door and Blue ran inside after him. They found a skeleton screaming as he began dusting.

"It feels like I'm being burned for the inside!" Ink remembered him telling him one time.

"Dream?! Dream! Stay with me!" Ink screamed, running to the side of his friend. Not one soul in the multiverse was filled with positivity, not even Ink or Blue. But they forgot that crucial detail that day.

"AAAAAAAA" He continued screaming as gasped for air. He gasped as he coughed up blood. Everything burned, the pain was so unbearable as he dusted.

In watched in horror as the side of Dream's he had his hand on began dusting, tainting his clothes. Then the screaming stopped, and a pile of dust began fluttering in the air and out a open window. Ink reached out desperately trying to get the dust, hoping he could at least keep that of his friend.

He was able to get a handful, the rest going out the window. He rushed and put this dust in a jar, then turned to where Dream formerly was sitting. Now there was just a cape and a crown laying on the floor. He picked up the crown and spun it in his hand. Then he picked up the cape and carried the objects to set them beside the jar of dust. Then he turned and left with the stuff and into his bedroom.

Blue and SCI stood there in shock, he just got out of the hospital a couple of days and was doing fine. What happened to make positivity drop this much?

Blue left to his room to cry and SCI left back to his au. How will they tell the multiverse that Dream's dead? Let alone that it's their fault?