Chapter 11

After Ink was able to calm Blue down SCI then continued.

"The statistics disappeared, it was to much work for Dream in the state he was in. But I quickly started giving him medicine and other things to make it at least slightly less painful, but it didn't work. Then I thought that he just have more positivity to heal the pain. I ran to the intercom where I made an announcement to the entire hospital. I told each and Every one of them that a patient is on the verge of death, and the only thing that can heal him is it the positivity rate goes up. I asked everyone to remain happy and positive for at least this period of time so we could keep Dream alive." He took a sip of water before continuing.

"Luckily, everyone listened. I then went back to Dream and asked him to pull up the statistics again, he listened and with a shaking hand he pulled them up. It had become 98% negativity and 2% positivity. I got nurses and other doctors to look after him, then I left to go tell some other Sans aus what happened and to try their best to keep their universe positive. I got Classic, Fell, and Lust to go and spread positivity in their aus. Then I went to Underswap and talked to Stretch, he also went to spread positivity through his au. I went back to the hospital, once I got to Dream I took out a notepad to take some notes and write down my observations, so we could find out a way to better prevent this in the future. Over time Dream got better and better, but I can't say he was well. He still cried and thrashed around. But his screams quieter down. Then I asked him to bring up the statistics one last time, it was easier for him now. The multiverse was at 69% negativity and 31% positivity, then the negativity dropped a percent a minute later. It continued to drop as Classic, Fell, Lust, and Stretch got to more and more monsters."

"What's the positivity at now?" Ink asked.

"Last I checked was an hour ago, the positivity is at 43%. I'm hoping you two could go and spread a little more, we want positivity to be at a slight majority." SCI said, Blue and Ink nodded then got out of their chairs. Ink made a portal and him and Blue left to go lift a bit of positivity for Dream.

SCI got up and went back to Dream. He wanted to go make more observations, and maybe if Ink and Blue allowed it he could do a bit of testing to see the different sides. He would never let it get out of hand, he doesn't want Dream to die. He just wants to learn more so if this happens again he has a clear picture of what to do to fix the problem. But for now he just has to make sure Dream heals.