Chapter 7

Dream's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I was met with was a bright light. I looked away from it. Then I noticed what seemed to be a hospital room.

Two monsters were sitting in chairs beside me.
Blue who looks like he's been crying for hours with tears still in his eyes.
And Ink who looked very stressed and anxious.

When Blue saw me move he immediately jumped up and ran to me.

"Dream!" He came up and hugged me. I hugged him as best as I could, but it was a bit awkward considering I was in a hospital bed.

"You have to be more careful! SCI thought you were actually going to die!" Ink sounded very upset over the entire situation.

"Sorry, guys. I didn't mean to scare you." I said, with Blue still holding onto me and Ink standing right next to him.

"It's okay! Don't feel sorry! I'll go tell SCI you've woken up!" Blue said before leaving the room.

This left me and Ink alone there.
An awkward silence between us.

"I was very worried." Ink mumbled, but I didn't quite understand. He was so quiet.

"What did you say?" I asked tilting my head.

"I said you made me very worried. I don't know what the multiverse would do without you." He said.

"Thanks! And I'm sorry for making you worried!" I said smiling up at him.

"It's okay, at least your here now." He was smiling.

"So, how did you guys save me?"

"Me and Blue found you unconscious in the living room. So we took you to SCI. He treated you while we went and spread as much positivity as we could without you." Ink explained.

"Well, thank you for saving me!"

"Your welcome."

"I'm back! Blue shouted as he swung the door open. SCI was standing behind.

"H-Hey Dream, I'm just gonna give you a check up, if it all goes well you should be out tomorrow." He said offering me a goofy smile.

"Sounds fantastic!"

Blue and Ink left the room and SCI promised to come get them when he finished to tell them the results.

{AUTHOR}

You waited three days for a chapter that was rushed and not even good! Well, all my chapters are rushed.
I just plan the main plot out and go from there.

Well, adios! Have a magnificent day!