IV

Isabella's P.O.V.

As soon as Rosalie left the room I quickly hopped off of the bed and I went to the closet that was in the room and I curled up in there. This closet was a lot smaller than the one at home though so I had to really scrunch up to fit in here. Once I am fully in I close the door behind me and I quickly fall into a nightmare. This nightmare welcomed me with open arms.

Charlie and Renee were really mad at me this time. I was spitting out blood from my mouth and blood was running out of my nose. I cough up even more blood and I try to show them so that they know they need to stop before they kill me this time. They just kept laughing while beating me like a dog and then they stopped suddenly. Charlie went to his police belt and pulls out his gun. He walks back over to me and laughs at me. They are talking but I can't hear anything that they are saying. I can only hear a ringing in my ears that keeps getting louder. I look at the end of the gun and at the barrel and I close my eyes and welcome the coming death. At that moment I forget everything about the bad times and I remember the good times. I smile and then I hear the bang from the gun and I wait for the pain but the pain never comes. I open my eyes and I see Rosalie and Kate standing in front of me and the bullet that was aimed at me in Rosalie's hand. She stopped the bullet from hitting me and putting me out of my misery. Kate is standing there in a crouch and it looks like she is growling at Charlie and Renee. This can't be right. They can't be here right now. I need to wake up.

Kate's P.O.V.

Rosalie and I get back from hunting and I notice that everyone is catching up and chatting amongst themselves. I see that Alice is back from shopping and I see all the clothes bags sitting at the bottom of the stairs waiting to be carried into her room. I see Rosalie heading towards them so I go with her and together we carry the bags up to the girls room.

The first thing I notice is that she is no longer in the bed and appears to be missing. Well she would have been missing had her heartbeat not been beating so loudly and fast. I follow the sound and it leads me to the closet. I open the closet and there she is curled up in a ball fast asleep on the floor. I gently pick her up and lay her in the middle of the bed while Rosalie starts filling the closet full of the clothes. After she is done she goes and sits on the edge of the bed besides me.

"I guess she didn't sleep on a bed at her house." She says.

"I guess not." I say as I watch Isabella.

There is a knock at the door and I quickly get up and answer it.

"We need to put in this IV to start getting her the things she needs. I can put it in or Rosalie can." Carlisle says.

"I'll put it in." Rosalie says as she gets up from the bed and grabs the IV bag from Carlisle. I nod my head and then close the door and head back to the bed. "I hate to do this but I need to wake her up so she knows what is going on." She says.

"You are doing it to help her so I am sure she will understand." I tell her.

With that Rosalie starts to shake her awake and Isabella instantly sits up and jumps off of the bed and looks at us like she did something wrong. Rosalie holds her hands up and shows her the IV bag and then slowly but surely Isabella calms down and relaxes as much as she can.

"I need to start your IV to help you get some of the things your body is missing. It will help you in the long run and you should notice a difference in a day or so." Rosalie tells her.

Isabella nods her head and then she sits down on the corner of the bed and holds out her arm. I watch as Rosalie carefully rolls up her sleeve and then carefully inserts the needle into a vein in her arm bend. Isabella takes it like a champ and soon she is hooked up to the IV and then she is looking for her notepad and pencil.