VI

Jasper's P.O.V.

As soon as Isabella and the girls left the rest of us sat back down in the living room to discuss what everyone was dying to ask: Why was I close to Isabella already?

"I already know what you are all going to ask so just let me explain what is happening. Isabella was raised like a dog. A dog needs a master to control them. Since she no longer has Charlie or Renee she is replacing her master. I am filling in the spot. Yes I know it sounds sick and bad but I am not going to abuse my responsibility. I plan to change her into her own person but the only way that that will be possible is if she connects with me and personally I actually like her. I can already tell that we have a bond and that we will be close. It is in her best health and mental life if you allow me to break her of her old habits and help her become her own person." I explain to them.

"How did it happen so fast though?" Carlisle asks.

"She can sense my leadership skills from the army I led." I tell them.

"Will you be able to do this for her. I know that you are capable Jasper I am just asking if you think that you can make her her own person." Esme says.

"I am fully capable of it. It is going to take time for her but she will eventually get there. We can't rush her out of this or she will never be mentally fit." I tell them.

"Jasper I believe in you." Emmett says as he enters the house.

"Emmett I am so glad you came back." Esme says as she runs and gives him a hug.

"Oh you know that I could never leave my family behind. I just needed the night and the alone time to fully realize that Isabella needs Rosalie more than I do and that I will eventually find my true mate. I want the best for Rosalie and I have no hard feelings towards her." He says.

"You are a great man Emmett." Edward says.

"Thanks bro." Emmett says as he sits down.

"Now what about her powers?" Carlisle asks.

"Well I figure that once she is changed that she will have control over them. Until then though I doubt she even knows that she has the mental shield protecting her and I doubt she even realized she had a power in the first place." Eleazar says.

"What do we do about the Volturi? We all know that eventually they are going to pay their annual visit to us and see how we are doing. They will not like it if they find out that we have a human that we are taking care of nor are they going to like that we have not changed her into one of us." Carmen says.

"For now we just help her get better. When the time comes we will discuss changing her and then we will also discuss the Volturi." I tell them.

"Alright well what can we do to help her now then?" Esme asks me.

"For now we just accept her and show her that we have no intentions of hurting her. The safer she feels with us the more she will open up to us and trust us. We need her trust." I tell them.

They all nod their heads and then we all start catching up with each other. I smile to myself when I think about the happiness Isabella is going to bring to these two families.

Isabella's P.O.V.

We finally arrive at the mall and I found out that Kate and Rosalie are touchy. They kept holding my hands and touching my knees. I don't mind it but it is still different from what I am used to. We all start climbing out of the car that we are in and together we all start walking towards the entrance of the mall. On our walk up to the entrance I notice a lot of people stopping and looking at Rosalie and Kate. Men had their mouths wide open and drool coming out of them from staring at the two of them. Not only that but the women were clenching their legs together tight and gasping at the sight of them. I look up at the two of them and it seems that they haven't even noticed that they just stopped everyone from doing what they were doing when they saw the two of them. I even saw a car stop and stare for crying out loud.