Ram's birthday

The big days are fianally here! The exhausted queens rejoiced after almost a month of tiring preparation.
—-———————————————
The younger 3 princes were squealing with happiness. Their joy knew no bounds. Ram baiyya was finally turning 4..
They all gave him a big hug and squeezed him till Ram ran out of breath.
"Happy birthday baiyya",they all sang.
"Thank you Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughan!"
"Let's open your gifts that we made for you", cooed Shatrughan, dancing around Ram.
"I'd love to my darling brother but I need to take parents blessings.. Come let's go"

The kings room was filled with toys and sweets for the apple of his eyes. Dashrath was shining,mesmerised to see Ram. I mean they have to go away after the celebrations but at least I have him now, he thought. Ram came and touched his feet followed by his mother's.

They all bathed him and headed to the temple. They all prayed to lord Mahesh and then to Parvathi. When they reached lord Vishnu's idle, " You look just like him baiyya, calm and pious ",Bharat remarked.
" we can never be equal to the lords of the universe Bharat", Ram said.
"Baiyya is just being modest.. we can never be equal to god but you are different " Lakshman added.
Ram smiled. His brothers loved him so much they were ready to believe any thing about him. He was greatful indeed.

By noon, all the brothers were tired because of the spring heat and celebrating with the people. They ran to Ram's room which was the closest and cuddled. It was not long before they all fell into a deep slumber.
As soon as ram opened his eyes, his brothers took him to a room where they would open his birthday gifts...
Their parents had gifted Ram a beautiful carved bow.
" baiyya look at the toy I crafted out for you", Bharat meekly replied.
It was a little toy of ram, painted in blue and yellow.
Shatrughan had made him some sweets.

Ran cherished all this but in the back of his mind, wondered why Lakshman wasn't here.
Then out of nowhere, he arrived and dragged Rama to the gardens..

" I found this when you were playing with mothers.. It's a little baby horse... Do you like it?"
Ram smiled . He felt so warm inside. Not only because it was summer but because everyone loved him so genuinely. He felt on top of the world. He-
His thoughts were intrupped by Shatrughan.
"Aww.. Lakhan baiyya, would gift me a horse on my birthday too?"
" You mean our birthday ", his twin questioned.
" Well keep dreaming.. you know, I think only a monkey would suit your energetic character.. It would probably love you only the most. I'd probably end up gifting you that", Bharat joked.
"Why did you end up calling

yourself a monkey Bharat baiyya?", Lakshman joked.
They all grinned

Ps: Thank you for reading .. this is my first time writing. Don't mind the spellings and my gratitude once again.