Why and How?!

"Pranaam Baiyya"

"Why and how are you here?"
Lakshman just hung his head low.

"What happened? I order you to explain."

"I-I can't live without you baiyya. You are my heart and soul and everything I have...
I couldn't stay there so I used a divyastra to track where you stayed and I came here."

"So it wasn't you who shot the Shabha-vedhi arrow to kill the monster?"

"What monster baiyya?"

"Oh nothing. But you shouldn't have come here . Look what you did. You will tense up Bharat now.", Ram scolded.

"I forgot about it. Baiyya, I'm sorry."

"Since when did you become so selfish Lakshman?"

"I-I"Lakshman hung his head down.

"No Ram, your brother Lakshman was never selfish. He always had you in mind. Thinking about you and your safety, he forgets the entire world.", Gurudev came and said.

Baiyya suddenly became a little emotional. He hugged his younger brother,overwhelmed with love. But he still had two things in the back of his mind.
_____________________________
In ashram:

"It's almost dawn, Shatrugan where on Earth is Lakshman?", Bharat said worried.

"Bharat baiyya, you haven't slept all night. I'm sure Lakshman baiyya will be somewhere around here."

"No Shatrugan. Ram baiyya left me one single responsibility for sometime. It hasn't even been a whole day yet and I aldready disappointed him. I'm such a worthless person."

Shatrugan now began to get worried. His baiyya was always like this. One small thing gone wrong, he would blame the whole thing on himself.

"If you think he is around here, come with me. We'll go and try finding him."
___________________________

"You shouldn't have done that Lakshman. That too using Divyastras? Using them is no child's play. You should be more careful with it in the future. I know you had good intentions child, but we mustn't misuse it."

Lakshman nodded his head and apologised.

Rishi Vasisht couldn't help but feel bad for him. He picked him up and hugged him.

________________________________

"Baiyya are you still angry with me?"
Lakshman's baiyya was not talking to him. He felt really embarrassed right now.

"I know you don't like it when I do this but.. but I'm nothing without you. You are the body and I am the shadow. My only goal in life is to serve you. I don't care if you get mad at me or even give me a horrible punishment. Anything is okay for me but please- please don't take me away from you. I promise today that I shall-never even leave you. I shall always walk behind you and stay with you."

Ram couldn't bear it anymore. He got up and gripped his brother tightly and squeezed him into an embrace not taking a word.

Lakshman you might not know this but, whatever Ram is , he is because of the Lakshman. I'd abandon the whole universe for you.. I love you so much Lakshman.. I love you more than anything and anyone, Ram thought to himself.
____________________________

Ps: Oh my gosh I think this is by far the most emotional episode I have ever written... there is almost rvery emotion I can think of in it(love, pain , sadness, anger, guilt, innocence, sacrifice, anxiety and what not 😂)

Who was the archer? Any one in mind? Let me know in the comments.. + please give a name for that monster.. I'll include it in the following episodes

Thank you for reading and have a good day!