Searching

It was an odd sight seeing Sesh-nag himself lie on concerned Vishnu.

"Why do you do all this Lakshman? You get me worried. Why don't you look after yourself properly even once?", Ram baiyya started scolding again.

"Baiyya, I'm fine. It's you who is being over-protective.", Lakshman tried to laugh it off.
His baiyya gave the 'its you who is overprotective of me' look.
_____________________________

"Bharat baiyya... come inside please."

"No Shatrugan. Lakshman. We still don't know where he is."

"Should I search for him in the woods baiyya?"

"No it's honestly Its me who is supposed to go but.. I can't leave you alone like this."

"Baiyya it's okay I'll manage!"

Bharat nodded his head. This might be his only chance to save Lakshman, where ever he was. He kissed Shatrughan on his forehead and left.

Shatrughan felt odd. He had never taken a single breath without the sight of Bharat baiyya . But he wouldn't hesitate. He sighed and went in.

"Pranaam Guru maa."

"Where is Bharat now, Shatrughan?"

"Baiyya has gone to search for Lakshman Baiyya."

He bit his lip. He was alone now. He so wanted to go behind Bharat Baiyya.
____________________________

"Oh my god Sita di. You shouldn't have done that."

"But, Mandvi di whatever di did was correct. Why should we learn under a man who does not respect 'us'?"

"You all can continue with your debate after I finish this book. You are disturbing me!"

"Look Urmila, don't call him man. He is a great sage with a lot of knowledge."

"Great knowledge but unwise deeds. What's the purpose? Isn't knowledge given for the soul purpose of doing good deeds? "

"Sita, after listening to your conversation, I realised what I did. We'll request Sage Bhargav to teach you all."

The four princesses smiled. Especially Sita.
_________________________

"Lakshman... Lakshman?", he called out to no response.

He had been walking for so long now. His feet ached. He longed to see the face of his Lakshman. The cinnamon yellow tinge. the blue eyes. the thin red lips. The messy, curled up hair sticking on his face. The cute brows that always made him look angry. He shouted at himself for his incompetence.

He could hear something heavy bashed on the ground. The last he could see was a dull blurry sight which he had no energy to reception what it was.
___________________________
"There we are. Look at that cottage? That is Rishi Valmiki's Ashram. I want you two to meet him. You share a special bond with him. He has lived his whole life wishing a glance from you."

As the two great sages greeted each other merrily, the whole scene showered in wisdom.

"I deem you so lucky sir. You have the opportunity no one else does."

"So do you Rishi Valmiki."

After their Guru was welcomed, Rishi Valmiki looked at the two brothers.

His vessel dropped. He was shocked. He was the most fortunate one. Getting a sight of Maha Vishnu himself, he just stood there paralysed by exitement. Wait, the Lord of the universes himself was bowing done to him!
_________________________

Ps: Oh my God! First up I'm regretting the fact that I just keep making Bharat unconscious. 😂The second thing is the fact that I don't know what to do with Shatrugan now. I've planned out the story for the other three but Ahh.. anyways.

Thank you for reading and have a good day/night!