The four princesses

"God bless you my dears", king Janak said.

"Me too", Sita ran in panting.

"Busy feeding swans or talking to rabbits, my dear?", Raja Janak teased.

"Oh there was a cute baby deer there.. and it was so beautiful. When I was about to leave the gardens, the look it gave me.. oh then I wanted to stay just more longer. Sorry :(", Sita said.

Janaki had always been fascinated by nature. She would spend her time in the gardeners staring at her flowers and looking after the animals. They seemed to reciprocate the love back too. The animals would run to her seeing her arrive and surprisingly even the wildest of creatures would sit next to her fondly. She was nature's own daughter.

This lovely, gold skinned and blue eyed daughter was found in a shining box studded with gems and diamonds within the ground itself. She was born from nature and had a deep connection with it. As soon as she opened her tiny, lotus like eyes, she was welcomed with  heavy rain which arrived for the first time in decades.

The harvest that year had been bountiful and wherever this princess seemed to go plants and trees would trail behind her.

She glanced at her 3 younger sisters. Mandavie who was smart, charming and elegant stood before her with a bright smile. The sun seemed to catch her radiance. She was one of those people who had profound wisdom and upon glancing at her, your mind would be at ease.

Urmila her very own sister some how was one of those people who would stand out from the crowd. Her thick curls would irregularly be put into a bun and you would often find her sitting in front of her canvas wondering what her next masterpiece would be. Yet she looked stunning and perfect all the same.

Shruthakeerthie had a natural talent for jokes and mischief. The kind of person who would make sure you would giggle. Her sisters would have a hard time controlling themselves in the court were she would let out her sarcasm. She was one of those people you could share your everything to.

Ps: First up , I thought this was meant to be only a 4brothers thing but, I couldn't control myself from adding Sita and her sisters .

+ I know a lot of people say Sita was very good at cooking and stuff but I kind of wanted to make her a nature person. Her love for fauna and wildlife was clearly seen in later part of her life so...