The Ugly Proposal

"You will be getting married." Mrs. Kim sternly said to her stubborn child who just silently sitting infront of her reading the newspaper.

"What if I refuse?" TaeYeon coldly said without looking at her mother's sour expression.

"Then say goodbye to your fortune." Mrs. Kim smirk in victory.

"Then I won't get married." TaeYeon shortly said before she quickly stand up and left her mother alone.

"What? Get back here, Kim TaeYeon!" Mrs. Kim screams in anger towards her child's behavior.

"Find a new daughter for you." TaeYeon didn't let her mother turns her as a puppet and she needs to stand for herself.

----------

"Mrs. Kim, the proposal was already on your table." Secretary Hwang greets her cold hearted boss and informs her schedules but TaeYeon turns them down.

"Yoona's on leave." Tiffany said but she only got a loud slam of the door from her boss.

"Such a rude person." Tiffany scoffed and get back to her work as she finish all of the flooded papers on her own table.

"Ms. Hwang?" A new guest greets.

"Ah, yes?" Tiffany didn't know the guest but they seems familiar with each other.

"Good morning. I'm Seohyun, the former secretary of Ms. Kim." The graceful woman bows in respect and warmly smiles at her.

"Good morning Ms. Seohyun." Tiffany copies her action.

"I would like to inform her about Yoona's leave so I need to talk with her." Seohyun calmly said.

"Oh, but I think she wasn't in the mood." Tiffany was scared that her boss will yell at the beautiful girl infront of her.

"Don't worry, I can handle her. Thank  you Ms. Hwang." Tiffany nods in surprise before Seohyun went inside with getting scared.

----------

"Do you mean my sister will not be on duty until my mother tells her so?" TaeYeon scoffed when her mother manipulates her and her half sister, Yoona.

"That's right and I'm afraid she will do something bad with Yoona's mother." Seohyun was Yoona's girlfriend whose also the former secretary of TaeYeon before Tiffany but she needs to manage their small family business in Gimpo so she stops working as a secretary.

"That bitch, she's testing my patience." TaeYeon got mad over her mother sos she decided to went home early and talk with Mrs. Kim again to let Yoona on duty.

"I will talk to my mother and I would like to apologize with her rude behavior. I will fix everything so Yoona will get her job back." TaeYeon assures Seohyun.

"You're not at fault here but Mrs. Kim." The younger woman felt sorry for TaeYeon's situation. She's been pressured since she was young and she have nothing to do about it.

"Thanks, Seo."

"I will take my leave now and by the way, you're secretary was kinda cute and naive but I can tell she's good and hardworking that it fits your criteria." Seohyun winks at her and left.

"What does it mean?" TaeYeon said to herself before she signs all of her pending documents.

-------------

"Are you going home now, Ms. Hwang?" One of the female employee asked.

"Got some work to do." Tiffany shake her head before she got a brief bow from her colleagues who left for home.