Kim's Ugly Jealousy

"Sooyoung this and Sooyoung that." Another annoying day for the great Kim since her ugly secretary was on leave and recalls that Tiffany whose giving her a cold shoulder after what the drunk incident mentioned about getting a out of town getaway with her dearest friend alongside.

"How annoying." TaeYeon scoffed before Yoona enters inside with her wicked mother, Mrs. Kim.

"Mrs. Kim? What the hell are you doing here in my office in the middle of the day?" TaeYeon welcomes her mother with a mock makes the old woman pissed off before she take an arrogant seat on the couch across her rude daughter.

"You can leave us, Yoona." Mrs. Kim commands before her half sister slash bodyguard whose back on her duty leave them silently.

"Where's your unlucky wife?" Mrs. Kim wanders around with her sharp and glaring eyes across the corners of the room.

"You know that I'm very much aware of your well-being and how you ended up marrying with a random girl whose your secretary?" Mrs. Kim hissed and got annoyed with her daughter's worst decision in marriage. Well, she's the one whose forcing her daughter with marriage and to have child because of TaeYeon's grandfather's inheritance.

"I'm now married period and you have no business with my wife since you're the one who force me with this shit, Mrs. Kim." TaeYeon hissed back before she glare at her wicked mother.

"Bring your wife and I don't care if you married a woman but make sure you will give the old man what he wanted, a heir and obviously a son." Mrs. Kim stated aggressively before she stands up showing her strong charm that intimidates everyone except for her own daughter, Kim TaeYeon.

"Yoona!" Mrs. Kim called and half yelled before Yoona makes her appearance inside.

"I'll take my leave and we we're heading back at the main mansion." Mrs. Kim commands before Yoona makes an worried expression towards her young master, TaeYeon who obviously have so many thoughts and burden inside.

"Affirmative, Madam Kim." Yoona followed the old sophisticated woman with her heels could be heard inside the boss office.

"Fvck! Fvck! Fvck!" TaeYeon was torn in between the company's pressure and her mother's awful demand so she got home late.

---------------

"You will bear my child!" TaeYeon called her secretary and took her in the hotel to talk privately but she always remember how they ended up having sex with each other so she was embarrassed at the same time.

"Bear your child? I'm not prepare to have a child inside my womb and worst be a mother!!" The ugly secretary might been crushing over her boss but she's not crazy to bear a child so fast and with a woman.

"You have to follow what I say or I will kill you." TaeYeon have no choice but to threaten Tiffany's life, she take out her pistol from her black blazer and pointed towards her own wife.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I AGREE WITH THIS MARRIAGE!!!!" Tiffany started to burst her anger and cried when she couldn't believe how easily TaeYeon put a trigger infront of her like she's some kind of a thing.

"JUST KILL ME!!!" The secretary yells angrily as she stomps her feet towards TaeYeon's direction but the boss was scared from Tiffany's expression as soon as she's getting nearer.

*SLAP* It hurts and sting when Tiffany slaps her wife hard just enough to make TaeYeon get back into her normal and sane self.

"Gosh, what am I thinking? I'm so sorry Ms. Hwang." TaeYeon was shocked when she got herself back to her senses and found a gun in her hand. She was overly control by too much pressure between the company, her mother, her heartbreak, her sickness, her marriage, Sooyoung and Tiffany.

"Just kill me if that's what you want." Tiffany sighed and was very tired to deal with TaeYeon's personality and she's trying to be the best secretary and wife on her but she's always rejected by her boss.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Hwang." TaeYeon saw how her wife silently cried on her knees so she put the gun down and she knows that she's fvcking stupid to make someone cry and to think that it was one of the reasons why she always rejected by everyone especially the woman who broke her heart.

"I'm very sorry." She tried to reach for Tiffany but the woman couldn't stop crying and make a call with Sooyoung so she quickly grab the phone off from her wife's grasp.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" Tiffany tried to reach for her phone but TaeYeon was stronger that makes them both struggle with each other and roll on the floor.

"DON'T FVXKING CALL HER WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME!!!" TaeYeon was jealous but she doesn't know why she's concern with Tiffany's friendship with Sooyoung although she doesn't like her secretary.

"WHY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, MS. KIM??? WHY???" Tiffany cried hard underneath TaeYeon when they stumble on the floor. The boss knew she fvck again this time with the woman, she's insane as hell.

"Don't cry please." TaeYeon felt hurt seeing someone crying because of her again, she tried to reach for the woman's heart but she always ruined every chances with the ugly secretary.

"Ms. Hwang?" She called again but Tiffany keeps on crying covering her face with her hands.

"Ms. Hwang! Look at me when I'm fvcking talk to you!" TaeYeon pinned her secretary's both hands when anger took control to her make Tiffany stop crying seeing their faces were inch apart, TaeYeon couldn't help but to mesmerized again like something's pulling her towards her wife's charm.

"I'm so sorry." TaeYeon held herself back but failed when she closes the gap between them and captures her wife's lips aggressively and with force since Tiffany struggle to push her off but her strength never let the woman.

"You're so beautiful, Ms. Hwang." TaeYeon was out of her mind and joins their lips together again, the boss hands was still pinning Tiffany's both wrist on the floor but they keep on making smooching sounds of their intimate kisses until TaeYeon uses her force to torn her secretary's blouse showing off her red lacy bra.

"So big." Her pervert eyes staring hungrily at her wife's average breast before she harshly torn the bra off.

"Ms. Kim!!!" Tiffany moans loudly when her wife's mouth in contact with her exposed breast yet she's powerless under TaeYeon's great power in bed.

"Moan my name." TaeYeon whispers under her breath as she enjoys every inch of her wife's exposed upper body before she take off Tiffany's skirt and her hand lead inside her secretary's lacy red panty.

"T-TaeYeon!!!!" Tiffany scream loudly when she got too much pleasure from her boss who hungrily devours her naked body.

"Let's take it to bed." TaeYeon's gentleness when it comes to sex makes Tiffany overwhelms her heart and everytime she got carried in a bridal style by her boss wife makes her forget about TaeYeon's bad side.

"Kiss me."

To be continued

A/N: I enjoy reading comments and it makes me have the inspiration to update more. Thank you so much everyone ^^,

With Love,
chocomint89