Wedding With The Ugly

"Now, I pronounce you wife and wife." The male officiator who hired by TaeYeon finally got their marriage official right after she proposed with her secretary slash wife. But they're still awkward with each other even TaeYeon couldn't stare at Tiffany for so long because she's simply ugly.

"Thank you Pastor Jang." TaeYeon said after she paid the old man bringing her so called wife with her.

"Ms. Kim?" Tiffany fidgeted when she follows her so called wife from behind. She was being ignored after they got married awhile ago and her heart beats so fast when her boss stares at her during the ceremony.

"What?" TaeYeon barks angrily at her.

"Ah, I just want to ask if -----"  Tiffany was being pulled on her wrist as she wince from pain when TaeYeon grip tightly.

"What do you want? If it's about the money I will give it to you in your account." TaeYeon was really mad when she realized her mistake over the marriage with her ugly secretary.

"Nevermind." TaeYeon push her secretary away so she could get out from the chapel.

"Get out of my sight." Tiffany felt deeply hurt when she got yelled by her boss slash wife.

"Where's your fucking phone?" TaeYeon asked but she's still mad.

"Here." The secretary felt scared from her boss angry voice so she gave her phone and TaeYeon starts dialling her number.

"I will call you later so we can settle everything. I'm having a migraine." TaeYeon feels her head spin so she quickly went out while Tiffany was left behind crying.

-----------

AT THE SEOUL HOTEL

TaeYeon never went to her office instead she spend her day on their hotel, she thought for awhile about everything she messed up and she's embarrassed that she got a wife like Tiffany Hwang, her ugly secretary. She must call her mother but she didn't bother, so she's sprawled on her bed alone staring at the ceiling with her mind wanders. She despise herself for not having a wise decision and if Yoona wasn't her sister maybe she will choose her to be the wife.

"I really mess up." She hissed.

"Maybe, a good drink for today can help me get through this problem." She calls the room service to get her a bottle of champagne before she calls her secretary to come and settle their arrangement.

"It's an ugly wedding ring." Tiffany was the one who chose the ring before they went to the chapel and got married.

"She has a very bad taste." TaeYeon scoffed when she look at the simple ring but their names engraved inside.

*Tiffany* They exchange their rings.

*doorbell ringing*

*Room Service* TaeYeon lazily stand up and get the door for her champagne.

"Thank you." She brings the 2 bottle inside and paid for a tip.

"Tasty." After she open the bottle, she drinks two shot before she heard the bell ringing again.

"She's finally here." TaeYeon scoffed and bring the bottle with her.

"Good evening, Ms. Kim." Tiffany showed up with her ugly appearance making her boss pissed.

"Come in." She left her and went inside letting Tiffany closed the door behind.

"So hot." TaeYeon was getting drunk from a few drinks that she never thought how Tiffany was being attractive right now.

She unbutton her white polo after she take another drink and take a look at her secretary whose sitting far from her on the other side of the couch. She's bothered by the warm sensation of her body, her head started to spin and heavy, she let the alcohol control over her body as she suddenly jumps over Tiffany.

"You have such a pretty face, Ms. Hwang." TaeYeon whispers as she get down on Tiffany's exposed neck but the woman refuse.

"WAIT UP MS. KIM!!!" Tiffany struggle from her drunk boss who hovered above her although she doesn't hate it, she's scared of TaeYeon's sudden behavior and this was too much for her to take, it's all about giving up her virginity on a stranger.

"Don't you like me?" TaeYeon plead with her cute little voice that makes Tiffany gave up while she's getting wet.

"I do but it's my first time." Tiffany whine when she felt a warm hand tingling inside her skirt and running up on the waistband of her lacy panty.

"Don't be afraid, I will be gentle." TaeYeon assures the secretary when she got what she wants and put her finger inside Tiffany's wet cunt.

"Ahhh." Tiffany arch her back when her wife put two fingers inside her sacred hole as TaeYeon grasp her clothed breast with her other hand.

"Ms. Kim??!!!" Tiffany cried in great pleasure when she felt the tug on her blouse.

"Take off your clothes." TaeYeon commands as she helps the woman getting naked underneath.

"Take off yours too." Tiffany said in whisper while she's getting pleasure inside her panty.

"It's so tight." TaeYeon pleasuring her wife and got turned on when she saw her naked breast infront of her ravishing eyes. They will get down for tonight and it must be slow for her to take.

"Cum for me, baby." Tiffany scream as she hold tightly on TaeYeon's back.

"I'm close." Tiffany's eyes closed when she receives too much pleasure from her boss getting wild on the couch with her.

"Tiffany!!!!" The euphoria takes them high and TaeYeon got tired so she changes their position and let her secretary humps on her finger instead.

"Ms. Kim!!!!" Tiffany quicky rides her wife's finger as she was take on the top while TaeYeon was underneath her and leans her back.

"That's right baby. You're doing good." TaeYeon felt the lust and sensation between them before she take the nipple inside her mouth making her secretary scream loudly.

"More baby, faster." Tiffany ride wildly like a cowgirl in heat as she leans forward when TaeYeon sucking on her tits at the same time.

"AAHHHH I'M CUMMING!!!" Everything went fast as they expected and the ugly secretary got tired, TaeYeon let the naked woman sleep on her chest while she caresses her wavy hair before she fell asleep too.

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry if I'm not good in writing smut, it's all that I can do. ^^,

With Love,
chocomint89