The Ugly Life Without You

TIFFANY POV

It's been a year since TaeYeon left me with our child, the struggles I've had without you with me it's been the toughest days for me, my tears already dried every night and I'm used to it. I never wanted to bothered SooYoung but she insisted to helped me with Irene, the adorable baby we had was a split image of you and she's a very cute and smart kid. She often cried and SooYoung always been there with me but my heart still belongs to you, I felt guilty but she forced me that she wanted to be there for me as a friend yet I feel she wants more than that. The pain you left in me still fresh, I remain faithful on you because I want us to be a family, my parents were always here with me so I forgot about you sometimes with the help of being a motherhood with our Irene, I felt relieved. I'm always asking myself if it's worth that I'm waiting in vein for my wife who never return after a year and I have no news about her if she's fine after the operation, I'm worried like hell. I tried to visit the mansion but she's not there even her Mrs. Kim and the security told me they're still out of the country yet they didn't tell me about TaeYeon, are they hiding my wife from me? The news about Grandpa Kim passed away hurts me the most, I only have Irene with me for awhile when I'm down.

"Uwaaaaaaaaa!" I smiled to myself when I heard my baby's soft cry when she's hungry.

"Mommy's coming!" I finished making her milk in the bottle and found Irene on her baby pink mat on the floor.

"Our Irene was so hungry. Mommy is sorry baby." I gave her the bottle and she quickly suck and drinks her milk. I love staring at her because all I see was TaeYeon and smiling sadly to myself, I'm still waiting for her.

"Mommy TaeYeon will be back for us." I'm hoping every single day that she will be back for us, for me and for our little Irene.

"Uhm." Irene softly whimpers and try to grab my hand with her little ones, a very smart baby, she knows when Mommy's sad again.

"You want Mommy to hold your hand so you can comfort me?" I always talk to her and she response with her cute little grunts and whimpers.

"You're such a sweetheart." I smiled and let Irene grab my hand and plays with it while she's drinking her formula milk.

"Irene was Mommy's precious little girl." I saw she's already finished her milk and put away her own bottle from her mouth.

"Maaaaaaa!" She says and I cried when Irene calls me for the first time, her first word.

"Can you repeat it again, Irene?"

"Maaaa!" I gently hold my precious baby in my arms and stare at her crying.

"Thank you for coming in my life." She's my strength and hope when TaeYeon leave us but I'm willing to wait for her.

"Irene?" I saw how my baby's eyes focused on me e everytime I talk to her. She tried to understand what I'm saying like she knows how I feel.

"Irene Kim." I softly whisper.

"Maaaa!" She kept calling me and I cried hard, the baby trying to touch my face but she couldn't with her short grasp.

"Thank you for making Mommy happy." I said between my cries while Irene was still in my arms, the warmth of our bond as mother and child were always be there forever.

"Thank you for everything, our Irene." I cried while embracing my child, our child. I will protect and love her as long as I lived, I know TaeYeon will do the same too. I put my faith on her that she will back to me, to us unlike what SooYoung always told me that she won't be coming back for me.

*I know you will be back to me* I thought while my tears keeps on falling.

*doorbell ringing*

"SooYoung?" I wonder why she's here because I knew she has a business trip in Miami until the end of the month.

"Maybe it's Mom." I sighed deeply and carry Irene in my arms while I tried to stand and open the door for my mother who often visited us.

My eyes widen when I open the door when I finally saw her infront of me like she never knew me it feels like we're strangers because she has no idea who am I and who am I holding, our child.

"Ah? Is this the house of Ms. Tiffany Hwang?" Her voice was still the same and my tears keeps on falling through my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know ------" Her warmth remains the same when I suddenly embrace her with Irene between us.

"Ahh? Sorry?" Her words keeps on stabbing me because TaeYeon never recognize me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm looking for Tiffany Hwang because she's the important person in my contacts after I woke up from the operation, I kept my phone with me because I think I suffered from selective amnesia." She said it filled with sadness and soft.

"I think she can help me to bring back my memories." She sighed.

"My name's Tiffany Hwang." Her eyes widen when I told her that I'm the person she's been looking for.

"Really?" She happily smile like a dork before her eyes landed on our little one.

"Is she your daughter?" She asked before I wipe off my tears and felt happy yet frustrated because she forget about me.

"Yes." Maybe, I could keep it a secret for awhile and when she recovered from her amnesia.

"How are you little angel?" She baby talks with her daughter she never recognize for now.

"Maaaaaaa!" Surprisingly, Irene trying to reach out her so I let our child.

"Can I hold her for awhile, Ms. Hwang?" I nod before I let TaeYeon hold her own daughter in her arms. I found happiness in her eyes when she plays with Irene and become a good view from me so I think helping her out to bring her memories back might hurt a little but it will help me to come back with us.

"TaeYeon?" Someone calls her and it surprise me when I saw Jessica, her former lover walking in our direction.

" I finally found her!!" TaeYeon cheerfully chirps on the blonde woman standing behind her.

"Oh, Ms. Hwang, she's my girlfriend, Jessica Jung and we got together again." It hurts the most when her memories with her former lover remains but not us.

"Jessica Jung." She looks at me like nothing happens.

"Tiffany Hwang." I never take her hand.

"I will urgently leave for now, babe." Jessica informs.

"Meetings again?" TaeYeon sounds so disappointed before Jessica peck her lips infront of my eyes.

"Goodbye." The blonde woman left us.

"Can we talk inside, Ms. Hwang?"

"Sure." I take Irene from her and invited her inside but the thoughts of TaeYeon and Jessica together makes me feel so worse.

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry for the delay updates since I'm sick for awhile but I will be fine and of course I will never forget my readers waiting for me ^^

With Love,
chocomint89