Ugly - Beauty Relationship

AUTHOR'S POV

After meeting the Hwang's, Tiffany's father doesn't fully approved their marriage while Mrs. Hwang remains neutral and supported them in a possible way even taking good care of TaeYeon as a mother, Mr. Hwang warns the poor Kim not to hurt his precious Tiffany again. The married couple stayed the night at the residence before they get back to Seoul in the afternoon and stays with TaeYeon's hotel suite instead and spend their little vacation alone while TaeYeon battling with her thoughts about what she promise with her wife's parents yesterday.

"Tiffany? Do you already email me the previous report?" TaeYeon asked her wife who was busy fixing stuffs inside her closet, do the cleaning and washing the dishes.

"Just let the room service do their job." TaeYeon saw her wife was busy and she wanted her attention so she bothers her when she got no answer from Tiffany.

"YAH, YOU SCARED ME!!!" Tiffany was shocked when she felt her wife's arms around her torso when she's cleaning the bedroom.

"Pay attention to me please." TaeYeon showering her kisses into her neck catching her wife's attention.

"I will finish it sooner so please be patience and wait for me outside." Tiffany knew she was in trouble when TaeYeon's been so unusually sweet and all over her since they might ended up having sex again.

"Nope, not gonna do it."

"Ms. Kim!!" Tiffany yelp when her wife carry her in a bridal style before she pinned her on the bed with TaeYeon hovering above her again.

"I'm not sure how you always driving me crazy and you always got me so into you." TaeYeon stare at her wife's features, she changes so much unlike the first time meeting her. She looks so gorgeous when she had no glasses and braces, but especially she has a pure heart that TaeYeon wanted for herself.

"Thank you." Tiffany stare lovingly at her boss as she cupped her face in between her palm. She never believe how they ended getting married although it was rushed and forced but after what TaeYeon confessed, she's grateful and glad her wife started to like her.

"I should be the one who will be thankful to you Tiffany." TaeYeon kisses her palm and caresses them with her cheeks like an adorable kitten.

"Can I have a simple request?" Tiffany said and TaeYeon wait for her.

"Can you do the heart transplant for me?" TaeYeon was surprised but she know she couldn't avoid the questions forever so she decided to answer truthfully.

"I will do it for you."

---------------

The married couple immediately booked for the operation and TaeYeon runs a few test to find her a heart donor while Tiffany was with her as they purposely joins together in the hospital so they could have a check up for preparation of the pregnancy as well and Tiffany runs a few test if she would be fit to carry the baby for nine months before everything went well and they're waiting for the results next week.

"I couldn't wait to have our child." Tiffany cheerfully said as they went out from the hospital together with some paparazzi following them.

"You will be a perfect mother for them." TaeYeon held on her wife's hand tightly as they walked together hand in hand through the parking lot.

"Do you think so?"

"Of course because they will have an awesome mother who has the purest heart in the whole world." TaeYeon was aware of the paparazzi but she let them be because sooner or later she will announce their marriage to the public.