For My Beautiful Family

TAEYEON POV

"Oh shoot! I forgot something in Tiffany's house!" I already drove not so far away from her apartment's direction so I decided to make a U-TURN back to my wife's place and didn't a noticed the fast approaching black Sedan in my side so I'm surprised and step on the break before it's too late.

*SCREECH* I closed my eyes and my heart beat wild from excessive nervousness thinking it might be the end of me. I'm just starting to build my own small family and don't have intentions tp leave them so soon.

"That was f*cking close." I sighed and decided to return on Tiffany's place to pick up the things I've forgotten.

"Finally!!!" When I stepped down from the car, I quickly went to her front door and spotted my rival.

"What are you doing here?" I immediately raise my voice and turns my mood in sour when she just smirk at me.

"WHAT??" I bark angrily  at her as she knock in my wife's front door but no one answer.

"Huh? It wasn't lock?" SooYoung tried to twist the knob and it easily open but the house was empty.

"Where's Tiffany? She rarely go outside without waiting for me to watch over Irene? It's unusual." SooYoung said before my eyes widen in realization.

"No." I whisper before I hurriedly went back into my own car and ignoring SooYoung's calling out my name.

"You freaking evil!!!" I quickly turned on the engine and drive as fast as I could like I'm not thinking where should I go but I dial my phone and put on the Bluetooth earphone.

"WHERE. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU??" I yelled on the other line when my wicked mother picked up my call.

*So? You figure it out but you're too late because I already have them in my hands.* My mother answered back and it gave me chills in my bone when she started talk seriously at me knowing she have my wife and kid.

"JUST. F*CKING. ANSWER. ME!!!" I'm getting impatient by the way she talks aimlessly at me because I couldn't help but to worry about Tiffany and Irene held as a captive my wicked mother.

*I bet you know where to find me? No? Then I will be waiting for you to your favorite place.* She ended the calm without waiting for my response as I thought about the favorite place which I have 3 places in my mind.

"She's f*cking playing with me!!!" I'm mad with myself but I'm still trying to figure out while I'm driving.

----------------

"I know she will come to get you." Mrs. Kim stare at the two person she held as a hostage against TaeYeon.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Tiffany was scared but she need to protect her child from TaeYeon's insane mother.

"I only want TaeYeon's power so to force her to step down from her position in exchange of your lives." Mrs. Kim stated with terror coming from her voice.

"Just what craziest thing are you doing with your own daughter?" Tiffany succumbed her sleeping daughter in her arms talking fearlessly against Madam Kim.

"Daughter? Don't make me laugh she's not my biological daughter." Mrs. Kim laugh.

"Then who's TaeYeon's mother?" Tiffany was shocked from Madam Kim's revelation.

"She passed away after giving birth to TaeYeon and her father marry me right away but unfortunately I poisoned him yet nobody knows who's the culprit." Mrs. Kim confessed her sin.

"Then why do you keep making yourself TaeYeon's mother but you didn't act like one, huh?" Tiffany cried knowing TaeYeon lived a hard and cruel life as a Kim.

"Just for money and power." Madam Kim simply said.

"You're evil." Tiffany angrily said at her.

"SHUT UP!! You don't know my story!!" Mrs. Kim angrily barks back to Tiffany.

"I was abused by TaeYeon's family and even killed my own parents years ago but they didn't recognized me well so I got my revenge." Mrs. Kim scream in anger while walking towards Tiffany.

"I suffered alot because of them so I take back everything what they owe me." Mrs. Kim argued with much anger despising the whole Kim clan because of her childhood nightmare.

"Kim family was a clan of murderers and corrupt people!!!" Mrs. Kim stated.

"TaeYeon doesn't belong from them. She's not one of them." Tiffany argued back defending her wife.

"Defend her as long as you want because later you will get witness her cold dead body lying on the floor infront of your eyes." Mrs. Kim evilly laughed at her own plan killing TaeYeon in return.

"You also killed Grandpa Kim?" Tiffany asked holding tightly into the sleeping Irene.

"He need to be replaced immediately." Mrs. Kim shortly answered then left Tiffany and her child alone inside the dark room where they become a hostage against TaeYeon.

----------------

"Young master TaeYeon has arrived." One of Madam Kim's minion informed.

"Just let her. Is she alone?" Mrs. Kim asked while patiently waiting for her stepdaughter.

"She's alone and looks so scary."

"That's good I'm waiting for her." Mrs. Kim smile while wiping her gun  clean on her hand.

"She will finally die in my hands."

To be continued.