The Ugly Lie

FLASHBACK

"So, you can remember her?" Mrs. Kim asked her daughter who looks at old photo inside her room.

"Of course. She's Jessica Jung, my girlfriend." TaeYeon softly smile at her mother who portrays the surprise expression from her face.

*The selective amnesia affects her present memories so she couldn't remember her wife* Mrs. Kim figure out and she plots a new plan for TaeYeon.

"You want to meet her?" Mrs. Kim offers.

"Of course, so can I go out now?" TaeYeon never had a chance to went out since they arrived at the main mansion from London because her mother advised her to stay for fast recovery.

"I will contact her." Mrs. Kim called her secret informant to track Jessica Jung and let the former lover of her daughter meet and talk with her privately.

"Find Jessica Jung." Mrs. Kim said on the other line.

"Of course Madam Kim." The informant says before he take the smoothly mission.

"She will be here in no time." Madam Kim assures her daughter who nods in response as she enters the main study room of her late grandfather.

INSIDE THE STUDY ROOM

"I must protect Tiffany in any cost." Truthfully, TaeYeon fakes her amnesia condition against her mother who already planning to terminate Tiffany and their child. The selective amnesia took only weeks and returns since her doctor says it's temporary, she kept it from Mrs. Kim until now and uses her money to paid people who involves in her plan.

"I hope Tiffany will understand." She sighed and wrote on her secret journal, she will play a major role on her acting skills to fool her own mother and Jessica will be one of the person who will involve on the situation.

"Our baby." She remember that Tiffany was pregnant when she left and she had no idea about her well being but she's desperate to know about everything involving her wife's state, she's her priority before anybody else.

"The baby must be safe." TaeYeon became anxious about Tiffany since she had no room for escape because her mother always stayed by her side ever since they arrived home from London.

"Jessica can help me out and I must meet her sooner before mother noticed I'm faking this shit." She continue writing on her journal before she heard Madam Kim knocking on her door from the outside.

"Dinner time." TaeYeon roll her eyes because she must pretend to be weak and filled with fear yet it makes her sick.

"I'm coming mother!" She kept the journal well hidden from Madam Kim before she went out of the room.

-----------------

"It's the only way you can help me and make up on me after you left." TaeYeon meet Jessica because Madam Kim agreed since it's part of the evil plan of her own mother.

"How about your wife?" Jessica asked.

"It's for her own sake, please say yes." TaeYeon pleaded.

"Okay but how long you will pretend?"

"As long as my mother fully believe and fell on my trap." TaeYeon said.

"Fine." Jessica sighed since they we're on good terms now she agreed with her former lover to pretend that they got back together again so Madam Kim will not suspected their act.