Meeting the Ugly Clan

KIM MAIN MANSION

"It's so huge!!!" Tiffany's eyes widen at the view of TaeYeon's clan main mansion where her grandfather lived together with her other close relatives.

"Please close your mouth, it's too inappropriate infront of my clan later." TaeYeon command when she escort her wife through their mansion to meet her mother and grandfather.

"Sorry, it was just my first time to see a mansion like castle residence in my whole life." Tiffany explain before they were ushers inside by the maids and butlers.

"Welcome home, Young master Kim and Madam." The head maid greets them before everyone bows at them as they enter the huge lobby.

"It looks more like two houses in our neighborhood." Tiffany whisper on her wife who keeps her cold facade to everyone as she take her secretary's hand with her.

"Don't be so amuse, you're not even meeting the real deal here so prepare yourself to be eaten alive by them." TaeYeon warns her secretary who looks more excited rather than scared.

"But you're house was more like a whole Seoul city in total." Tiffany said amusingly as she started to awe every furnitures and interior of the mansion.

"We're here." They stop infront of the very huge door where everyone waiting for their arrival.

"Come in." They heard one of the head butler says when the huge door open automatically.

"Finally!" Mrs. Kim was the one who greets them with her intimidating aura that makes everyone fear.

"Grandfather Kim, I'm here with my wife." TaeYeon ignores her own mother and take her wife infront of the owner of the mansion who shows a stone expression.

"Take your seat." The married couple take their seat beside her grandfather and the rest of the family stares at both of them with too much curiosity and mocking them in soft whispers but TaeYeon ignores them completely but she's getting nervous as her hand sweats so much under the table.

"Your name?" Grandfather asked the new member of the family.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany answered nervously when she caught everyone's attention in the huge dining table.

"You belong to a wealthy family?" Grandfather Kim asked with curiosity.

"Is it necessary to ask my wife such questions?" TaeYeon was the one who interrupt them in the middle of the interrogation.

"TAEYEON!!!" Mrs. Kim hissed at her daughter and ready to scold TaeYeon for being recklessly fool infront of everyone.

"I'm just an ordinary person who work as Ms. Kim's secretary." It's better to be honest than to lie because Tiffany was aware that the family already knows her background.

"Secretary?" One of TaeYeon's uncle reacted from the revelations and some of them whispers unpleasant things about Tiffany.

"Did you seduce our TaeYeon?" Aunt Kim asked with disgusted expression from her face as she glare at Tiffany who wears an innocent expression.

*Like she cares for me* TaeYeon thought to herself as she stare at her arrogant relatives who also one of their enemy on her grandfather's inheritance.

"Stop it!!! No one seduces who, it's just I love her and don't you even dare to talk ill about my wife!!!" TaeYeon stand up in anger that surprises everyone on the table infront of the head of Kim clan.

"Sorry Aunt Kim but you have no rights to ask such stupid stuffs about her." TaeYeon warns everyone who will talk against Tiffany.

"Keep quiet everyone!" Grandpa Kim interrupted them in the middle and just focus on Tiffany instead.

"Tiffany?" Grandpa Kim called.

"Yes, Mr. Kim." Tiffany answered immediately when her name was called by the head of the family.

"Strip your clothes infront of everyone here." Grandpa Kim said and it angers TaeYeon more by her grandfather's awful request to her wife.

"Grandpa Kim!!!" TaeYeon retorted against her grandfather but the old man doesn't seem to care about her granddaughter while everyone in the room anticipates the action from the wife especially the men of the Kim's who stares at her in lust and hunger.

"Just do it!" Grandpa Kim yells makes everyone surprise with the eagerness from his voice while Tiffany looks like she was about to cry very soon as she started to take off her gloves first with her eyes closed.

"You don't have to do it, Ms. Hwang." TaeYeon whisper at her wife who stand up infront of everyone while preparing herself to obey the old man's command.

*Fvck* TaeYeon started to pissed off when Tiffany continue what her grandfather command.

"I WILL DO IT ON HER BEHALF." The young master insisted and stand up letting her get back into her seat. She pulls back Tiffany and she offers herself to strip instead of her wife, she swiftly unbutton her blouse after she takes off her black blazers and Mrs. Kim who keeps on screaming at her to stop was completely ignores by TaeYeon herself.

"You both passed." Grandpa Kim sighed in relief when he knew that their love for each other was genuine and pure not like any other couples here.

"Huh? Can you explain it Father?" One of TaeYeon's uncle asked when they misheard him.

"I don't need to repeat myself because everyone here can leave the room except from TaeYeon and her wife NOW!" Grandfather Kim command everyone who hurriedly went outside with his countdown.

"What's happening?" Tiffany who was oblivious with the situation asking her wife who remains silence and compose while everyone else in the room went outside quickly leaving them three alone.

"Take them into my room." Grandfather was ushered by his butlers and maids as he went into the other door through his private room where he often talks privately with anyone he allows.

"Grandfather approves us." TaeYeon whisper happily into her wife as she takes Tiffany's hand with her but before they follow the old man with the rest of the maids, Tiffany fixes her boss blouse and button it back.

"You must look more handsome and presentable infront of your own grandfather." TaeYeon felt the care and concern from her wife. It feels like Tiffany loves her so much like a mother, she rarely felt the feelings like this before.

"Thank you." TaeYeon shyly said as she held Tiffany's hand and kiss them.

"Follow me." The head maid interrupted before the couple follows her.

To be continued.

A/N: Last update for this week until next weekend again everyone ^^,

With Love,
chocomint89