2•

requested by Supimbored_

y/n point of view

I was in the kitchen grabbing sweet and salty popcorn.I jumped to the feeling of someone wrapping there arms around my waist.

"hey chicken it's me don't worry"I heard y/bf voice .

I smiled hearing his voice "hi you"I say giving him a kiss on his lips.

"wait where's b/n (brother name)? I don't want him to catch us together?"I asked worriedly.

"He's upstairs in his room,told him I wanted some snacks"he grabbed a small chocolate bar from the drawer.

I opened my popcorn,I began munching down on it.

I heard fast paced footsteps come downstairs.

I quickly sat on the dinning table and y/bf went back into drawer searching and looking at the snacks.

"hey n/n (nickname)" b/n tugged my hair slightly.

I rolled my eyes "are you doing anything tonight?"I asked b/n as I watched him approach the drawer for snacks.

"Nothing much just a bonfire gathering"

I looked at y/bf raising my eyebrow.

"sorry I forgot to tell you"he mouthed.

"well can I come?"i asked still munching on my snacks.

Both of their heads turned towards me and began laughing. "No y/n you can't come,most me and y/bf friends are going to be there"he shook his head.

"well I'll be bring y/bn (your best friend name) for company"I tell the both of them.

"okay whatever,meet us in the car at 8:30pm and bring a jacket come on let's go upstairs y/bf".

I texted y/bn if she wanted to go to the gathering.

yes yes of course I do and hopefully there will be cute boys there

I roll my eyes at her message.

8:00

I decided to get ready doing my hair and putting on my outfit