3•

29/10/20

follow me on tik tok

summary :boyf is shy and y/n gets period and he begins overreacting.

y/n point of view

it was a sunny day,I was staying over at y/bf house for the night I was extremely excited it would be the first night we have spent together.

"hey baby"I entered his bedroom smiling.

He looked up from his phone,soon dropping opening his arms like a starfish.

I placed my bag down,giving him a hug."I missed you" y/bf admitted shyly .

I rolled my eyes "boy you saw me yesterday"I smiled whilst kissing his cheek gently.

"I know I know but you you get what I mean"he looked away.

I teased him "no I don't get what you mean"I laughed.

Y/bf rolled his eyes "okay whatever".I laughed grabbing his face "I was joking I know what you mean"I placed my lips onto his.

drip

I felt a drip onto my underwear,my eyes widened.

"um wait I need to go to the toilet"I quickly got off y/bf lap.He looked at me confused "is everything okay?"he asked concerned.

"yes I'll be back"I responded.

I entered the bathroom checking my underwear to see there was blood.I sighed angrily feeling my cramps started to come in.

I didn't bring any pads with me as I completely forgot when I was starting my period every soon.

knock knock

"Y/n you okay in there baby?"I heard y/bf concerned voice.

"Um no well is your Ella (his older sister)at home?"I asked him.

"Yes why?".

"Well could you ask her for some pads for me".

_________

"Well could you ask her for some pads for me".

My eyes widened y/n is on her period .

"Uh um yes yes I'll go"I try not to sound not nervous.

I rush into Ella room. "ELLA do you have any pads?"i ask her out of breath.

"Yes is it for y/n"she stood up walking into her closet.

"Yes,Ella what do i do? Will she die"I asked concerned.

Ella bursted out laughing "no y/bf"she handed me over a pads,medicine, hot waterbottle and bar of chocolate .

"thanks Ella"I smiled.

"Be nice to her and cuddle her"

(STAN ELLA )

______

Y/bf handed me the over pads,I thanked him.

Walking back into y/bf bedroom,he looked at me anxiously I looked at the snacks he brought out and the hot water bottle.

"Thank you for this I joined him on the bed"feeling my heart warm.

Y/bf nodded "I-I got you water and medicine well from Ella but here anyway"he handed me over the water.

I drank it,I could see in the corner of my eye,y/bf was looking at me intensely.

I placed the glass down.

"Do you want chocolate?"he asked quickly.

I shook my head.

"Ice cream?".

I shook my head .

"Does your stomach hurt?"he looked at me confused.

I began laughing,no y/bf I'm good you're so sweet baby"I kiss his cheek.

"can we cuddle?"I look up at him.He nodded.

I lay my head on his chest,I noticed his arms were on the side of his body. "Y/bf you can touch me"I smile at him.

He soon wrapped his arms around my body.

"Y/bf you're the best baby"