32• [WRITTINGMAS 19]

off tumblr ☺️

y/n point of view

"Cab you do one were u go to a pool party and then he notices how hot you are in your bikini or something"
This is on the side of 'or something', enjoy!

You were spending the night with your crush, and you were home alone because his sister was at a friends house and his parents were away on business.
"Hey (y/n)," he asked.
"Yeah?" You said.
"Wanna go for a swim?" He smirked.
"Uhh, I don't have a suit." You replied.
"That's fine you can wear one of my sister's suits." He said as he walked to her room. He returned with what was possibly the skimpiest suit you had ever laid eyes on. "I'm going to go change."
He left the room so you went to the bathroom and changed into the skimpy suit.
It was loose in the chest and hips cause his sister was better endowed than yourself. You went outside to see (y/c/n) already in the water.
"Come on! Just jump in!" He encouraged.
So you jumped in and the worst happened. The suit came untied. Both the top and the bottom. So you used your hands to cover yourself when you came up.
"(y/c/n)... The suit came off!"
He caught it in the water and threw it. Of course it landed across the yard by the house.
It then fully dawned on you that you were naked. In a pool. With (y/c/n).
"Here, let's play truth or dare." He suggested.
"Now isn't really a good time." You said, shivering.
He only smirked at you. He knew you couldn't say no to truth or dare, and he knew you never chose truth.
"Fine, let's play." You gave in.
"Truth or dare?" He asked.
"Dare." You said flatly.
"I dare you to go get the suit and put it back on, really slowly." He smirked.
You press yourself out of the water and bend over the edge, giving him a hella fine view of your butt. Then you saunter over in the fading daylight and pick up the suit. You then walk back over to the pool before you put it on, giving him a real show of your toned and hairless body, all the way down.
"Truth or dare?" You ask him.
"Truth."
"How much did you see in the dark?" You ask.
"Not enough." He cockily replies.
"Truth or dare?" He asks.
"Dare." You reply.
"I dare you to take the suit off." He says.
You start to untie the strings you had just tied, but your hair gets caught in one of the knots.
"Here, let me help." He says as he begins fiddling with the strings.
You gave up trying, it was too tight, but the he turns you around and looks at you.
"You are such a fucking goddess." And then he kisses you hard and passionately and his lips were working against yours and when You realized what was happening you kissed him back, and tangled your hands in his wet hair. His fingers finally got the strings undone and the top of the suit fell down. He slid his hands down your body to your hips where he pulled the knots out and the bottoms fell.
He kept kissing you, and his large hands traced circles over your naked body, and you moaned into the kiss.
He pulled away, and whispered, "I have always loved you."
"I've always loved you too." You said, pulling him in to kiss you once again.