33• [WRITTINGMAS 20]

requested by user9347493

20/12/20

5 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS

y/n point of view

I ran my fingers through my hair as I became frustrated listening to y/bf argue.

"ugh I can't believe you don't you listen y/bf ?" . I look into his eyes.

He rolled his eyes at my statement "I do listen y/n you're not getting my point of view it's pissing me off".

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket "well if I am pissing you off well we don't have to talk to each other". I scrolled through my Instagram page.

Y/bf huffed and puffed. "Well fine if that's what you want". He stood up walking away leaving my house.

He was probably going to go back to his house.

I shut my eyes as I feel much more relaxed that y/bf had left. I didn't even know what we was arguing about at this point.

I went upstairs to go rest.

5 days later

Me and Y/bf haven't spoke a word to each other which was quite worrying as usually after our arguments we would make up and kiss but this one was different. I was to stubborn to apologise even thought I wanted to say sorry.

Author POV

Little did y/n know that y/bf was to stubborn to apologise as well even though he wanted to say sorry .

Y/n point of view

"y/n come down stairs dinner is ready". My mom shouted from the dinning room.

I rolled off my bed and quickly found my dressing gown and I made my way down the stairs.

I entered the dinning room and the seeing the sight of y/bf face sat on one of the chairs shocked entirely.

My heart raced rapidly as I took a seat next to him as my mom smiled happily at the both us.

I wasn't sure if I should greet Y/bf but it would have weird if I didn't greet my own boyfriend.

"hi y/bf". I say awkwardly as I grab my fork.

Y/bf coughed nervously "Um hi y/n". He smiled awkwardly.

My mom eyed the both of us.

I gave y/bf a awkward smile back. "Mom I didn't know y/bf was coming over for dinner today". I look at her.

She had a confused expression on her face. "Well I would thought y/bf would of told you?". She looks at y/bf for a explanation

Y/bf plays with the strings of his hoodie not paying attention. I playfully rolled my eyes at him as I gave him a slight nudge.

Y/bf sits up and stopped fidgeting. "Uh...um no I wanted it to be a surprise".

She nods unconvinced at y/bf's statement. She drops her glass onto the table. "Wait don't tell me the both of have broken up?".

"Um Yes...Um No..no". Me and y/bf said in sync then both look at one other.

We both couldn't contain our laughter at how stupid the both of us looked.

My mom just grabbed plate and walked away. "Honestly I can't with the two of you".

I leaned my head on Y/bf's shoulder. "We both looked so stupid".

Y/bf kissed my forehead gently. " We did, I didn't think my plan through all I knew was that I wanted to apologise to you as last couple days I was being stubborn about it". Y/bf confessed.

I sighed heavily "I wanted to apologise as well but I was being stubborn to and I'm sorry". I look up at him.

Y/bf gently grabbed my face. "I'm sorry too now can I get a kiss I've missed those pretty lips [CRINGEEE] ". He looked down at my lips.

I nodded leaning in.