36• [WRTINGMAS 23]

off Tumblr since I was doing my hair all day and comment down below what the last two imagines of this book should be ?

y/n point of view

"(F/n), did you finish all my Lucky Charms?" you holler from your crouching position by the kitchen pantry, desperately searching for your favourite box of cereal. You just know that your pesky flatmate, (f/n), devoured whatever was left of the box.

After a moment of silence, you try again. "(F/n)! Did you eat my Lucky Charms!"

"What?" he yells back from another room.

"LUCKY! CHARMS!!" you scream at the top of your lungs.

"What about them?"

"DID YOU EAT THEM?"

A pause, then, "Oh, that. Yup."

You heave a sigh of exasperation. The yelling matches are an all too familiar method of communication between the two of you. Him eating all your cereal is likewise a common occurrence. "Guess I'll have to go to the supermarket. Again," you mutter to yourself, kicking the pantry door shut. As much as you love your annoying slob of a flatmate, there are plenty of things about him that you wouldn't mind changing. And his constant thievery of your main source of sustenance is at the top of the list.

You call out one more time. "I'm going shopping!" You wait for a moment, just in case he responds, but it's more likely he didn't hear you. Probably watching TV, you realize. Or porn. You grab your keys, put on a coat and scarf, and head out the front door to your car. It's snowing, which makes you smile momentarily. Maybe you'll have a white Christmas after all.

Arriving at the supermarket, you quickly find the cereal section and pack your shopping cart high with boxes of Lucky Charms. You're about to pay when you remember you're running low on shampoo, so you grab some of that too. On your way out of the aisle, you spot the makeup section and stop by, unable to resist. Though you rarely put on a full face of makeup, you like to play with different lipstick colors. And as always, looking through the vast array of mascara options, your mind flashes to your crush. You can't help but picture him, in all his hotness, and wonder if he would notice you more if you just put on the right makeup...

You shake yourself and put down the tube of mascara you're holding. You really need to stop thinking about (c/n). He is so clearly out of your league; there's no point making a fool out of yourself trying to get his attention. You've talked several times, what with him always being at your flat hanging out with (f/n), but you've never gotten the impression that he could be into you. Why would he be? He's so cool, attractive and confident, and you're so...not. You feel like a peasant pining over a handsome prince.

You sigh and wheel your cart to the checkout. You really need to move on.

But when you set down your enormous shopping bags and open the door to your flat, you remember why it's not that easy to just get over your crush. Because when the door opens, (c/n) is there, standing just a few feet away. And God, he's attractive. His perfect hair, his sparkling eyes, his beautiful mouth...which opens now to say your name.

"Hey, (y/n)."

The simple greeting leaves you breathless. You try to say something clever in response but only manage to stammer, "H-hey..." You cringe. No wonder you've never had a decent conversation with him.

He nods a little in response. You decide to be bold and say something else. "So, uh...what are you doing here?" The words come out shaky, but at least you made it through a full sentence.

"Oh, I was just getting something I left here..." He gestures vaguely in the direction of (f/n)'s room. Before you can decide whether to ask for clarification, (f/n) bursts through the door of his room, holding a book. "Found it," he announces. He stops when he sees you. "Oh, you're home. Got the cereal?"