30• [WRITTINGMAS 17]

prompt : he cheats ??

Y/n point of view

I got a note off y/bf to meet hin at the back of school according to him it was a surprise.

I wanted the time to go fast as I couldn't hold my excitement any longer as it was me and y/bf 1 year anniversary today.

So he would probably have something planned.

I was sat in geography watching the clock and it was last lesson of the day.

I sat next to Mia luckily we was chatting about what the surprise could be "I'm so excited I just want to follow you and see".

I glared at her "Mia you better no follow me I know what you are capable of" I point at her seriously.

She playfully rolled her eyes

ring ring

"finally"i say happily as the bell goes and i pack my books into my bag quickly.

"woah steady on horsey". Mia laughs

i roll my eyes at her "sorry I'm just excited".

She grabs my hand "come on let's go".

We both walk to the back of school.

I look to turn around as I hear the trees rustling and I noticed me and Mia had stopped walking for no apparent reason.

"why did we stop?". I turn my head to look to Mia her eyes are filled with horror.

I turn to look at her direction.

My heart stops.

Seeing y/bf lips placed on another girls lips as he was against the wall.

I took a deep breath out as I was somehow able to let out some words. "so it's our 1 year anniversary and you're out here being a slut".

The girl turns around with a smirk placed on her face and her hands tugging on y/bf's collar.

"no y/n it's not what it looks like well it not what you think let me explain"he tried pushing the girl off his body.

My heart felt heavy as I couldn't look y/bf in the eyes "explain what?". Mia spoke up "it's obvious how you feel, you cunt". She looked over at me in sympathy.

I was completely speechless and hurt.

We both walked in the direction of Mia's. I have already began crying and I felt extremely betrayed.

"why would he do that he said that he loved me"I wiped my tears and tears continuously ran down my cheeks.

"I look like a idiot" I say to myself "I'm a idiot y/n".

Mia wraps her arms around my head as I rested my head on her shoulder. "Hey listen to me you're not idiot baby you loved him and he decided to be a idiot and cheat on you"

She placed kiss on my forehead (WHY I AM LOWKEY SHIPPING MIA AND Y/N ?? just me??? 😂😂 might drag this for 2 parts)

tap tap

We both look over at the window seeing my y/bf with sadness in his eyes. My heart raced rapidly.

Mia winded down the window.

"y-y-n can we just talk even for 5 minutes I need to explain myself".

I opened my mouth to speak but Mia answered for me.

"No she doesn't want to talk to you leave her alone y/bf" she winded up the window and deep part of me wanted to hear what y/bf was going to say to me but it was too late now.

"wait" I look at Mia "wind down I'll the window Mia".

"W-what do y-you-" I cut her off as I winded up the window.

"y/bf we can talk tomorrow is that okay?".

He nodded as he walked away.

Mia rolled her eyes in annoyance "are you sure about that?" She looks over at me.

"yes I want to hear what he has to say because he might of been forced but also there's 1% chance that is true.

______

Part 2 and (Mia and Y/n ???)