11•

requested by Supimbored_ but I changed it up
a bit ✨

it's a long one bitches 1350 words

15/11/20

y/n points of view

Every Sunday whenever I was free I would spend time with y/bf family having dinner with them and chatting about how our week has gone.

Spending time with y/bf's mom,dad and younger sister was best time of my life.Y/bf also mentioned he had a older brother but he didn't visit often since busy at work.

"y/n I can't believe that how did your mother ever let you get away with that dear"she laughed as I told her story about my mother and me.

I laughed along with her "i always thought that,I was quite a brat when I was younger to be honest"I admitted.

Y/bf shook his head "well that hasn't changed on bit".

I glared at y/bf shaking my head as his family began laughing.

"You can't say that isn't true since you did get angry at me for eating your cookies which apologised for as well".

I let out a smile remembering the memory "well yeah I guess"becoming flustered.

Y/bf mom stood up as she was about to start the prayer for our food.

"I bless us all with this food and good riddance-"

"Praying for food without me"I heard a unrecognisable voice.All of our heads turned to look who it was.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion the tall guy was.

Y/bf sister stood up hugging him "I've missed you".

I soon realised it was y/bf older brother from all the hugs and interactions he getting.

He took a seat opposite me,staring at me intensely.

He smirked slightly "is this y/bf girlfriend?"

"Yes she is,well y/n this is my older brother London and London this is y/n"y/bf introduced me to him.

I nervously smiled.

London soon stuck his hand to out to greet mine "nice to meet you y/n I'm surprised y/bf was able to get girl after all his single years".

I looked down at my food uncomfortably.

Everybody ate in peace.

Y/bf's mom went upstairs to rest so I decided to clear up the table whilst the others were in the living room.

I picked up a plate placing it in the sink "you need any help"I heard a husky deep voice in my ear.

I jumped from London's action "n-no I'm good"I try to stay calm.

"Well I'll help anyway"he picked the bowls smiling at me.Whilst I kept a straight face the entire time.

"So you and y/bf yeah?"he started a conversation starter.

"Yeah what about it?"I responded as I wanted him to leave me alone.

"Nothing really don't you think you deserve better than him maybe like someone a bit older obviously not me but you know"he flashed a wink at me.

As I walked past him his arm brushes against mine.

I rolled my eyes "no London I'm good with y/bf"I look at the table seeing it has been cleared up.

I began walking away towards the living room.

London cuts in front of me blocking my way "Well I think you're great for y/bf but I don't think he's good enough for you"He leaned closer.