Chapter 2

It was another beautiful evening going on in Khan Rehaish. The mother and the daughters were spending some quality time discussing about nothing to everything. The hot topic that is going on is marriage of the only son of the Khan Rehaish.

Mohammed Ahad Khan the only son and the eldest child of the family and the CEO of the Khan Industrial and Co. He was the laadla of the house and he has the best cherishing personality you will meet. He valued his relations more than anything.

The eldest daughter of the house is Maham, she is married and is expecting her first child. The youngest Aimen was the laadli of the family.

"Ammi I'm telling if you ask him he will surely agree " Said Maham. "Yes ammi agar aap bhaijaan ko kahingi toh woh bilkul maan jayenge. Just flick your magical wand. " Aimen said laughingly
(Yes, mom if you ask brother he will surely agree)

"Chal badmaash bahoot dadi amma jaise baate karne lagi ho" Said Mehreen to her younger daughter.
(You naughty girl,you are just acting like an old granny)

When the trio were enjoying their coffee the father-son duo entered the backyard.
"Assalamualikum! Kya baate chal rahi hain. " Mr Ibrahim asked the three precious ladies who owned his heart.
(What is the talk going on?)

"Assalamualikum mama, chotu and motu" teased Ahad to Maham.
"Walaikumsalam meri jaan" "Mama dekho aapki jaan mujhe motu bol raha hai, baba dekhein naa.... " Whined Maham.
(Meri jaan- my life)
(Mom look your life is calling me fat ,dad look at him.)

"Ahad buri baat she is expecting what can you expect" Said Mehreen to her son.
(Ahad it's bad to say like that)

Maham was upset and stood up ready to go before glaring at Ahad and started walking inside.
He was instantly on his feet and took her in a side hug and said "come on, main toh bus mazak kar raha tha. You know I love my niece very much"
(You know I was just kidding)

To which Maham replied Irritatingly "niece hah! I don't get it why everyone thinks it's a she could also be a he. Imad as thinks the same"

Everyone later had dinner to which Maham's husband Imad to joined them. And she went to her Sasural. (In laws place)

After packing up everyone retired to their rooms. Ahad went to his room and was scrolling through his phone when a knock interrupted him.
His ammi entered the room. "Ahad beta are you awake? "

"Yes ammi, please come inside. Aap kyun jaag rahi hai? " Asked ahad to his mother lovingly.
(Why are you awake till now?)

"I wanted to talk to you and ask your permission".
" Ammi what is the need of you to ask know that you don't have to ask me anything "

"Beta me and your baba has decided that we start looking for your partner"

"Ammi am still young.. " He was cut off by his mother who told him "no beta it's the right age, you can enjoy and explore the world with your partner and according to our deen if any one of you is matured and independent and masha Allah you yourself is an hafiz and know better by marrying you complete you half deen. "

" Ammi aap ko bahoot ache se aata hain apni baat manwane ka tareeka, you can start your preparations ".
(Mom you really know how to tactfully to make anyone agree to you.)

" Thank you beta, you really made me escastic.

The next day mehreen shared this news with her family and all very thrilled and elated to know soon a new family member will join them. The next day Ramadan started everyone got busy with the activities of Ramadan.

The Khan Rehaish always kept Taraweeh prayers least by Ahad which was attended by all the other family members of the Khandaan.

For Eid celebration they would go to the Masjid community center to celebrate eid during the evening. Maham along with her in-laws were also invited to the Hall.

Unknown to them the quest for What's bride would come to an end with someone who would perfectly be the right match for Ahad

Author note:
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Do share your views.
And stay safe

Love,
Joyous soul