Chapter 21

Roohi POV

Life goes on. It simply does whether you like it or not. Ammi and others have come home last week.
Nanijaan was stable and has shifted to home with a full time nurse. Ammi have become a little weak but the doctor assured it was the stress.
Aimen have started going back to her college and it's her final semester.

Few days back Ahad have asked me if I wanted to do a job. I was contemplating whether to do or not. After a lot of thinking and overlooking I decided to hunt for one.

There is another thing which is  constantly bugging me was jerk junaid who wouldn't stop calling or texting.

All I did was directly block his number. I didn't say this to Ahad because he was already pissed at him for hugging me. I didn't dare to say.

Today in the evening me and Aimen decided to go shopping. Although we have asked Maham to join us but she couldn't join as baby mannat got a seasonal flu. My poor baby!

When Aimen arrived we thought of going to nearby mall but when we arrived it was way to crowded for our liking.
Aimen hate crowds and can't stand one neither I. So we decided to go to another one which was little far from home.

We were strolling around the mall to find anything that would catch our eyes.

"Bhabhi let's go to that shop, I guess we can find some good abayas " Aimen spoke pointing to a far left shop from where we stood.

We were standing near a night wear shop and I needed some of my night apparel.

"Aimen you go in there, I will join you within few minutes. I need to get some dresses " I ushered her to go.

"Okay but be quick you know I'll be needing your advice because i suck at choosing something for myself " Aimen still behaves like a teenager at times.

She knows when to be childish and when to be matured enough that is the quality i adore of her.

"You just go and select things which you like , I'll be quick " with that we parted our ways.

I went in the shop and quickly grabbed things for my size and also looking at her direction time to time. After paying for the things I sauntered over to her when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted at the person. How dare someone grab my hand like that.

"Nothing is wrong with me, I'm here to meet up with my wife is it wrong?" Ahad said shrugging his shoulders as though it was not wrong to frighten me.

I pushed him a little  ," is that how you meet your wife what if I could have hurt you or yet better hurt myself?" I started off sternly and then sarcastically finished off.

""Jaan I would never let that happen to you,
You are stuck with me whether you like it or not" with that he leaned in.

I quickly pushed him away again.
"Ahad behave we are in a public place. You know I don't like PDA " I retorted.

"What there was something on your lips I was just wiping away. Were  you expecting something else, Bhalai ka zamana hi nhi raha" he wriggled his eyebrows.

"Tauba hain Ahad,  aapka ek din nhi guzrega unless you tease me right?"
He just bobbed his head no while trying his best not to burst out laughing.

"Let's go Aimen will be waiting for us " with that we turned to her direction.

"Waise aapko kaise pata Chala that we came to this mall?"

He clasped my hand in his and took the bags in ther other.
"I have my ways Rooh. And after this shopping we are going to aimen's favorite restaurant to have dinner.  I have already sent the driver to pick ammi and baba "