Chapter 5

Back at Salaar house, after Roohi went back to the hostel, Mr. Salaar was like a fire ball who would burst any moment. He was upset and angry at his wife. Their was a dispute between them about the alliance. Raziya wanted Ahad's hand for Asra as she thinks she is more compatible for him than Roohi. She was furious when Salaar told her about how Ibrahim wanted Roohi for Ahad. When Salaar told raziya she put her thoughts in front of him hoping he would prefer his own daughter than his niece.

Salaar surprised her by saying Roohi and Ahad look more good together than Asra. This hurt raziya's ego and the hatred towards Roohi intensified. Knowing raziya's behavior he already warned her not to misbehave with Roohi. He made sure that Roohi was kept at a distance from her.

Raziya has already told him that she would not participate in any of the wedding preparations and functions which will be held. Salaar just let the topic go for time being and was hoping that she would come along with the time.

Days passed and today they were visiting the Khan Rehaish .Salaar picked Roohi from her hostel and they headed. Roohi was mesmerized and awestruck when she saw the Khan Rehaish . It gave her a homely vibes and a sense of familiarity and calmness seeded her.

They were welcomed by his family and headed to the living area. The gents were to be seated at different room . Roohi was a nervous wreck. All she hoped was some happy moments in her life that she would cherish life long. She has already spoken to her mamujaan about the wedding date that have to be fixed after her exams.

The gents have already dined and the ladies were served the dinner. Raziya and her daughter were trying pretty hard to impress mrs. Ibrahim and her sister's in laws. Mr Ibrahim have invited his brothers to set up the marriage date ,he wanted his brothers to take decisions with him.He loved his brothers dearly.

Mr Ibrahim have two brothers younger to him Sajid and Wahab. Sajid was married to Zehra and have two sons Zayd and Rayyan . And Wahab was married to Husna have 2 children Salman and a daughter Sarah.

Mahreen sister in law were impressed by the beauty and manners of Roohi.
The youngsters were bonding and teasing their bhabhi who would soon be the Badi Bahu of the Khandaan. Maham was also present and in few days it's her due date so she would be staying at her maternal house.
Soon after the dinner Aimen and Sarah dragged Roohi out from the elders as an excuse to show her around.

Roohi was hell bent nervous she didn't want a repeat of the last encounter.
"Aimen please hum baad main bhi dekh sakte hain,sab kya sochenge "roohi was hoping that Aimen would understand the hidden message.
(We can see later on what others would think)

"Bhabhi koi kuch nhi sochega. We personally asked badi tayi ammi permission to show you around " sarah spoke.
(Nobody would think anything)

"Bhabhi it's just us and no one is around here,you don't worry"said Aimen. Now she was little relaxed.

The house was really gorgeous. They showed around all the house and only a room was left,Roohi didn't wanted to in there

"Aimen let us go down. Bahoot der ho gayi hain "roohi spoke.
(It's been a long time )
"Aise kaise bhabhi the main reason we brought you here was to show this specific room.aap ka hi hone wala room hai.and even ammi asked me if you would like to change anything in the room so we can redecorate it. " roohi hesitatingly agreed.
(Not so easily. )
(It's going to be your room )

The trio entered the room and a strong scent hit Roohi. The strong aroma was lingering all through the room. It was a grayish and royal blue color themed room. And she instantly liked it and wanted nothing to be changed. It was the biggest room she has ever seen

 It was the biggest room she has ever seen

Just imagine it has some blue decor also

"So bhabhi bataiye ki kuch  changes chaiye aap ko?" Aimen asked.
(So do you want any changes in the room)

"No aimen kuch nhi change karawana hai.it simply elegant. "Roohi was still admiring the room.
(No i don't think its needed)

"Dekha Aimen abhi se bhai ki choice pasand hai hamari bhabhi ko" sarah teasingly said.
(Look aimen she already likes brother's choice)

After the house tour when they reached downstairs the announced that the wedding would be held after a month of completion of Roohi exams .

It is just the start of a beautiful journey that Roohi will live.All for love and the companionship she has been longing would be soon filled by someone who will become precious to her heart and will always cherish life long.

Author's note:
Hope you all liked the chapter. I hope am not rushing things.
The next chapter the ceremonies will start.
Do share your opinion and views .
Stay safe

Love,
Joyous soul.