Chapter 20

Roohi POV

It was a crazy evening to begin with.  First Asra baji came unannounced with junaid and then Ahad coming at the same time.

After we went out Ahad was no so subtly dropping hints to them to leave us alone.
It was  hilarious to watch him go all possessive and jealous.

As soon as they left he didn't waste a minute as he pulled me to my room and locked it, just to trap me in between his body and door. Even a single gush of wind couldn't pass through us.

"Aaj Aapko mera kaatil karne ka irada lag raha hai!" Even though he wasn't serious and sounding amused the thought of him not being by my side shakes me to the core.

Tears automatically welled up, "Ahad don't speak like this" I looked passed him as he was not present here.

"Rooh I didn't mean it in that way,all  I want to say is you look dead gorgeous sexy in a saree "

Now I noticed that he took my shawl away and sneakily wrapped his hands around my naked waist.

When ever he kisses me or whatever I am always less of words, he takes my breath away with tousled hair and a just perfect stubble on his face.

I was busy savoring the moment while he was busy making his art on my neck and collar bone which was his canvas when he picked me up in his arms and settled on the bed.

****

"Why did you wear a sari all of a sudden?" He again asked drawing doodles on my lower back which was a great distraction.

A low moan escaped my lips while he was doing to which he chuckled.

I swatted his hands away
"Nah kare" I glared  at him and turned the other side clutching the duvet tightly.

"Why do you get riled up so easily huh?" He took me in a spooning position and kept his hands near my abdomen.

"Kyu ki aap sawaal hi aise pochte hain, ofcourse I wore saree because you like it,yet you question me,'why you wore it'" I tried to imitate the last part like him.

I leaned back more onto him and clasped my hands to his.
Moments like these is what I crave for to be held with love by your loved one.

After a while a spoke," do you miss it?"
"What do I miss?" He questioned back.

"Our baby " I said in a whisper.
He stilled in his place . This was the first time after my induced abortion I initiated this conversation.

I always tried to avoid it but know I want to lift this off my chest no longer want to feel depressed about it.

Ahad slowly turned me to him and gazed intensely at me to read my expressions.

"May I know from where this topic is brought out suddenly?"

I took a deep breath and spoke, " it was always about me. Everyone was concerned towards me yet no one asked you how you were doing. Even I never asked you about this certain topic . I want to know your side of the story "

"I definitely miss her, I don't even know how to begin with ,I was over the moon when I heard you were pregnant but the moment doctor said about your complications all I knew was I had to save you.  I didn't want to become a bad father but I love you more.
Call me selfish or what but all that mattered to me at that time was your health.

Meri jaan basti hain tume rooh agar tum nah ho toh main kuch nhi hoon" his voice held sincerity that I could trust on with my life.

"I love you Ahad, and I want to ask you something " I played with his stubble which I was secretly obsessed with.