words of advice;

First thing's first, Sukuna is not impressed!
You're simping for a demon like him? Simping for an inhuman entity that can kill you in less than a second? That's you!

Stop it, get some help.

hehe all jokes aside, i'm guilty of the same thing too though, so it's chill.

Anyway, since I've noticed that there aren't many Sukuna books around, I decided that I'd take the initiative & present this book to you!

I do have to get some things across though. As you read from the book description, you'll notice that I'd used some curse words, so this book will be rated mature. Like hecc, it's Sukuna, you can't expect him to not curse at all. If you do get uncomfortable with the language, do step aside from this book as it'll likely be filled with more curse words from this point on.

The way I'm writing is also important for me to tell you. I'm not comfortable with gender-neutral pronouns, thus I made this story closely relating to a female reader. I'm deeply sorry for those who get offended by this but I hope you guys can understand.

This book will closely follow the anime, because it's easier for me to get inspiration and ideas anytime a new episode releases.

Lastly, I'm a college student & I don't always have free time so please be patient with me if I take a long time to update this book. My updates will be inconsistent, but I'm hoping to get a chapter done every week, following the release of new episodes.

Alright I guess that's it!! Have a good read & I hope you stay with this story till the end :)

Also, I'm new to Wattpad, anyone wanna be friends? hehe