act ten ; infatuation and violence

a brief warning before you proceed; this aint nasty nasty, but its mildly suggestive. proceed with caution.

As the curse in front of you took big strides in your direction, you stood up in haste. Taking slow steps back, you attempted to distance yourself from Sukuna heading towards you.

Anxiety clouded your thoughts as you observed the special-grade curse burning his gaze into your (e/c) eyes. Something felt different, he showed no sign of hostility yet he wasn't exactly serene either. He had a grin spread across his lips with crimson eyes flaring, amusement etched on his facial expression.

"Why are you backing away?" He teased, "I thought you wanted more of me,"

Hearing those words caught you off guard for a moment, "W-What are you on about?"

Seizing the opportunity, he rushed towards you in the speed of light and before you knew it, your body was already trapped in between his frame and a wall to your back. Your breath hitched in your throat as he took ahold of your wrists and pinned them above your head with his left hand. Snickering lowly, he mused,
"Cut the bullshit, woman. I've seen the way you look at me."

You wanted to push him off, but his strength was far more than you could handle. He merely smirked as he watched you struggling to wriggle away from him, but your efforts soon ended when he pushed one of his legs in between your thighs, flushing your bodies close. You were no longer breathing properly, feeling his firm abdomen press against your stomach.

"Hmm, see what I mean? Your whole body language is giving you away."
The words rolled out of his tongue in confidence, taking pride in watching you writhe under his control. His right hand snaked up your side until it reached above your collarbone, where it fully engulfed your neck.

"Sukuna...Let go," Your request was simply an empty lie and the said demon could read through you easily.
"Are you sure that's what you want?" He leaned his head into the crook of your neck, fanning the delicate skin with his hot breaths. Before you could reply, you felt the hand on your throat squeeze tightly, restricting your airflow.

"Fuck. I hate this, you know?" He sighed.

His grip held no mercy. In just a few short seconds, your face had started to pale and your chest heaved up and down in a fast pace as you struggled to breathe. Your cheeks were flushed red in desperation.

"How does it feel? A choke from me is far better than what that fucking cursed spirit can do,"
The low chuckles of Sukuna reached your ears. He focused his gaze on your wrecked expression and started to dig his nails into the flesh of your neck, forcefully experimenting on your reactions. Fresh blood oozed out of the wounds he's inflicting on you which made you gasp out in pain with tears brimming your eyelids.

What bad luck has been fated upon you, to be choked three times already, all in three different situations? This particular one though, you knew for sure it'd be an experience engraved in your memory forever. Sukuna's calloused hand around your vulnerable neck hurts far worse than what you've ever been through. In just mere seconds, you could feel yourself on the verge of death.

"I fucking despise all of this crap," He scowled.

Licking his lips, he watched a line of drool began to escape your lips as you continued to struggle against his choking grip.
"Disgusting," He growled, though his head moved to reduce the distance between the both of you. As opposed to the harsh stranglehold he's afflicting on you, his lips were gentle, pressing a kiss to your chin. His tongue darted out to lick your dripping saliva clean, until there were no traces of it left.

It was only when he saw your eyes beginning to roll into the back of your skull, he finally released his strangling hold. Short gasps were all you could manage, trying to take in as much oxygen as possible. Your teary eyes searched his blood red ones, trying to figure out his purpose.