act seven ; lady of expertise

Under the dark night sky, dimly lit by the faintest of light reflected on the moon, the strongest sorcerer navigated his way through the school compounds. Trailing him were his three other students, Itadori, Fushiguro and Nobara. They walked in a comfortable silence, cautious to avoid startling the girl with (h/c)-coloured hair awake. She rested her head on Gojo's shoulder and light snores can be heard leaving her lips. The said teacher had carried her on his back, piggyback, as she slept. Her luggage bag was being dragged by Fushiguro as well.

When they finally arrived in front of the dormitory building, it was Gojo who first broke the eerie quietness of the night.
"Alright then, we part ways here, I've got to introduce (Y/n) to the principal before she can rest here. Megumi, I'm assigning you to assist Nobara to her dorm room and you can leave (Y/n)'s bag in the main hall. Okay then, sleep well, kids!"

They bid their farewells to eachother and proceeded to head towards their own rooms for their much needed rest. Finally alone, Gojo sighed aloud and turned on his heels, heading towards a separate direction. He trudged along his route as the girl's cursed spirit companion walks by his side.

"Now that we have some privacy, I'd like to hear it directly from you. It's Sukuna you're after, isn't it?"
Gojo asked.

Kuro eyed the man from the corner of his eyes.
"Hm...Yeah, I guess you could say that. Though, I'm more keen on just observing him for now, nothing else. Hunting him down or taking away the vessel would create too much of a mess, which I'm not a fan of."

"Oh, is that so? How can we be sure that you won't cause any problems for us in the future?"

Kuro merely scoffed at the man's statement,
"You can distinguish my strength, can't you? It's not superior or anything special, butting in Sukuna's business would just get me killed. The only uncertainty is, it's either killed by you, or that demon himself."

The response Gojo recieved made him laugh lightly, atleast the small cat knew his own place. For now, he knew it was beneficial for his student if the feline accompanied her throughout her journey. However, if the cursed spirit ever stepped across the boundaries, he'd be sure to clean up after any predicament he'll make.

"Very well, I permit your stay here to remain by (Y/n)'s side." The man's two feet stopped in their tracks. They came face to face with the door to the principal's room.
"I'll take her inside, you can just stay here."

Nodding his head, Kuro lowered his body to the ground, opting to kill the time by getting some shut eye. Gojo took a deep breath and slowly pushed the giant doors open with his front leg.

Inside, Gojo was greeted by a fairly buff man, bespectacled in dark shades. He had a daring stubble which showed off his masculinity.

"Satoru, I thought I told you to never disturb me this late at night." The principal, Yaga Masamichi, cursed him from under his breath. His fingers were busy knitting the furry coats of a doll into one piece, creating another haunted doll to add into his growing collection.
"Who in the world did you kidnap, this time?"

Gojo chuckled as he turned to the side, giving access for Yaga to analyse the sleeping figure on his back. She had her eyes firmly closed, sleeping peacefully and oblivious to the attention she's receiving.
"This is the girl that I mentioned, three days ago, from that school Yuji attended." Gojo started.

"(L/n) (Y/n), wasn't it?" Yaga moved to lean his body further in his seat, eyes still observing the female.
"Aren't you the one that didn't want to get her involved in the first place? Why the sudden change of heart, Satoru?"