act two ; cheating death

"Oi, who gave you the right to drop unconscious on me?"

The curse scowled, using his free hand to swipe the tip of his fingers to your cheeks. The sharpness of his nails grazed your skin and fresh blood oozed from the wound. The pain jolted you awake, a faint whimper was all you could muster. Your eyesight was met directly with four blood red eyes staring back at you. He grinned menacingly, enjoying your suffering state.

"The kind of women like you, just my type. The type where I can dominate easily, because you're damn weak." He snickered, watching as your expression started to change from fear to anger.

'Who the hell does he think he is? Curse or demon, who the fuck cares? I'll beat his trashy ass even if it's the last thing I do-'
Your inner demonic thoughts growled, wishing to bring an end to this sick four-eyed demon. You began squirming in his hold, catching him off guard. This was the opportunity you needed. You quickly swung your arms to his face, opting to send a blow to his face with your elbow.

However, Sukuna with his fast reflexes managed to grab your elbow before the impact. He growled and anyone could see how pissed he looked at this moment. He threw you off his shoulder and your body brutally hit the nearby wall. The cracks of your bones echoed in the night as you choked on your own blood.

"(L/n)!" Fushiguro could only watch as your limping body slid to the ground. He was about to run over to you when Sukuna appeared in front of him, blocking his movements.

"I'll get back to that troublesome woman later, finishing you comes first." Sukuna lunged his fist forward, aiming for the dark-haired boy's face. Fushiguro ducked under the curse's arm, barely managing to dodge the blow. Sukuna was about to knee him in the stomach before he heard a voice call out from inside his brain.

'What are you doing with my body? Give it back.'

One of Sukuna's hands reached to his own face and held his head, preventing him from continuing the attack on Fushiguro.
"How are you able to move?"
"I mean, it's my body. Give it back." A different voice spoke.
He seemed to be arguing with himself, in which Fushiguro decided to take the chance.

"Don't move! You are no longer human. Under Jujutsu Regulations, Itadori Yuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!" He held both of his hands in fists as cursed energy began to encircle his form.

The mentioned boy lifted both of his arms defensively, shock evident in his features.
"Hold on! I'm really fine! Moreover, we're both beaten up, let's just go to a hospital instead,"

He sounded more like Itadori this time. The markings on his body were also beginning to fade. You were watching them from your spot and you grew a little tense, fearing of what harm Fushiguro would inflict on him.
"W-Wait, Fushiguro-san!" You shouted to him, "That's Itadori-san, right?! He's back, right?! It's no longer that previous curse!"

Itadori looked in your direction, his face immediately shifted from confusion to worry.
"(L/n)! What happened to you? Are you okay?" He shouted to you.

"See? He doesn't even know what happened, Fushiguro-san! That isn't the evil curse from before!"

Fushiguro cursed under his breath and gritted his teeth.
'I can't tell for sure if the one talking is Itadori or the cursed object...Damnit, what should I do?'

"What's the situation?" An unfamiliar voice spoke up, breaking the tense atmosphere. Your eyes widen as you took in the new man's appearance. He had brushed up hair as white as snow, a blindfold covering his eyes and he seemed taller than an average male. Where did he come from though? Surely you're supposed to be able to see where he came from based on your distance away from them, yet you weren't sure. How did he conceal his presence so perfectly?