Part 5: Villains?

Damian's Point of View:
When Alfred said that his two granddaughters were in danger I didn't realize he had another family other than us. He was so different, it was like something clicked. Alfred always knows everything but seeing him worry about these two girls was different. If this is not an emergency I swear I will kill them for making Alfred worrying like this. What could be that dangerous? We have been vigilantes for years and we get hurt but this seems different.

We got on the plane and after 6 hours we reached Paris. Alfred rushed off the plane and started looking for a cab.

"Alfred we have a ride already I arranged it," Father says.

We get into the taxi and

"To Willet Urgent Care," Alfred states and the cars start driving.

Once we make it to the hospital Alfred rushes in looking around then area when,

"Alfie?" A voice says.

I turn to see a tiny girl with bluebell eyes and blue hair with a broken arm and several bandages say.

"Marinette your okay," Alfred says going to hug her.

I wanted to tell Alfred that this girl wasn't okay and had several bruises and a broken arm but I knew Alfred already noticed that.

I look around my family members and notice that they are all mad at whoever's hurt this girl. After all, she does fit in the theme of blue eyes dark hair. I don't know why but something in my gut told me that this wasn't the worst this girl faced.

"I'm fine Alfie but what are you doing here?" The girl Marinette asks.

"When I knew you and Bridgette were in hospital I took the next flight here," Alfred says.

"And those people behind you?" Marinette asks.

"This is the Wayne family and I am their butler. When they found out my Goddaughters were hurt they wanted to come too," Alfred explains.

"Oh," Marinette says.

"Where's Bridgette?" Alfred asks.

"She hasn't woken up yet," Marinette answer.

"What do you mean?" Alfred questions.

"I'm not sure why she isn't waking up I was walking around trying to find mom or dad but I couldn't find them," Marinette replies.

"Let's go to Bridgette's room," Alfred says.

Once she said her sister wasn't waking up I knew that she was in some type of coma. This doesn't make sense what could have happened to these girls for them to get this hurt? I know Alfred and them are close and care for each other after this but what if the other girl doesn't wake up. What will happen to Alfred and this girl? I think.

I towards my family and see that they have realized this too and are furious. I knew that they would get justice for these girls no matter what.

We make it upstairs and

"Marinette! Where is Marinette! Aren't you guys supposed to be supervising the patients!" I hear Marinette's mom furiously yell.

"Mom, calm down, I'm right here," Marinette states making her, Alfred's and my family's presence known.

"Marinette, what are you doing out of bed," her mom says.

"I went to see Bridgette then went on a little walk and found Alfred," Marinette says.

Even with all those bruises, she wanted to figure out if her sister was okay. Whatever happened for her to worry like this. It's like the only person she can fully trust is her sister.