Part 2: Phone Calls

Sabine Cheng's Point Of View:

Ringggggggggg!

I hear my phone ringing and I pick up the phone, "hello? Is this Sabine Cheng?" I hear a lady say.

"Yes, this is Sabine, who are you?" I ask.

"Sabine Cheng your daughter's Bridgette and Marinette have been admitted to hospital," she says.

"What's wrong with my kids?" I ask panicking.

"They were bleeding in an alleyway, your daughter Marinette was able to call the police before she passed out. They have been admitted to Willet Urgent Care," she informs.

"I'll be right there," I say.

"Tom we have to go to the hospital the girls have been admitted for serious injuries!" I yell. 

"What happened to my daughter's?" he asks.

"I don't know, but close the shop and call Jagged, I'll contact Luka, Kagami, and Felix," I state.

I dial the numbers of Luka, Kagami, Adrien, and Felix and inform them to come to the hospital.

Once we've reached the hospital I head for the desk, "Bridgette and Marinette Dupain Cheng," I state.

"3rd floor on the right," The nurse says. 

I rush over to the room and see my daughter's lying lifelessly on the bed before I could go in I hear the doctor, "Are you Bridgette and Marinette's parents?" he asks.

"Yes, what's wrong with them?" Tom ask.

"Your daughter Marinette has fractured ribs, a broken arm, a few bruises on her legs, and a head injury. She lost a lot of blood due to her head injury so she will be needing a blood donation. Bridgette on the other hand has broken ribs, a severe head injury, a back injury, and several bruises. She will be needing surgery for her back. Unfortunately, she has fallen into a coma before she was admitted here so we have no clue when she will be waking up," the doctor says. 

"My babies," I say.

"When can Bridgette get her surgery done?" Tom questions.

"I would recommend as soon as possible," he informs.

"Then start the surgery now," I state.

"What about Marinette's blood donation?" he asks.

"She has O negative blood type which is really rare," the nurse says.

"I can donate blood to my niece," I hear someone say.

I turn to see Jagged with tears in his eyes.

"Your blood type is O negative?" The doctor asks.

"Yes, it is and I will donate my blood to her," Jagged says.

"Nurse, take Mr.Stone and get the blood for Marinette, I'll start the operation," he states and the nurse takes Jagged away.

Tom and I sit down on the chairs outside the ward.

"Who would have done this?" Tom asks.

"Whoever did will pay," I state.

"Sabine! What happened to Bridgette and Marinette!" Felix asks with Adrien, Kagami, and Luka following behind. 

"They have serious injuries, Bridgette has been taken to the operating room, and Marinette is getting a blood donation from Jagged," I explain.

"What do you mean they have serious injuries?" Kagami questions.

"I'm not sure myself, they said Marinette called the police and told them she and Bridgette are in an alleyway bleeding," I inform.

"Those bastards they did this!" Felix exclaims.

"Do you guys have any idea who might have done this?" Tom asks.

"It probably Marinette and Bridgette's classmates," Luka says.

"But Marinette and Bridgette are friends with all of them," Tom says.

"They were until Lila came and starting saying lies. Bridgette and Marinette pointed them out but Lila always used her crocodile tears to make the class believe her. Lila told everyone Marinette and Bridgette were bullying her. I never thought they would have done this," Adrien confesses.

"What do you mean? Why didn't you point them out if you knew they were lies?" I ask. 

"My father has been forcing me too," Adrien confesses.

"That piece of shit!" I exclaim. 

"Adrien we have to free you from him," Jagged says hearing everything.

"But I can't," Adrien says.

"Do you have proof of your father neglecting you?" Jagged asks.

"We do," Felix, Luka, and Kagami state. 

"Once Marinette and Bridgette have awakened we will take you to court against your father okay," Jagged states.

"Thank you," Adrien says. 

"Sabine, have you informed your family of Marinette and Bridgette's health?" Jagged asks.

"I am going to now," I state.

I dial Gina Dupain and the phone rings, "Hello? Sabine?" I hear Gina say.

"Gina, Marinette and Bridgette have been admitted to hospital," I state.  

"What happened to my fairies?" she asks.

"They have serious injuries, they have been admitted at  Willet Urgent Care," I inform.

"I'll be there," she says and the call ends. 

I can't let this happen to my daughters anymore. I have to remove them from Paris even if it hurts they'll be safer. So I decided to call their godfather Alfred. 

"Hello, Sabine?" I hear Alfred say.

"Alfred there has been a situation and Marinette and Bridgette have been seriously injured," I state.