MR. FAMILY

Gabriel walks into the compound and hears Klaus' last words before he walks out of the room

"Don't worry Elijah, no child of mine will be born in a swamp." His brothers devilish smirk is prominent. "Ah hello Gabriel. Will you do us all a favor and tell Elijah that Hayley is perfectly fine with her new family of country folk?"

"I wouldn't know." Gabriel rolls his eyes at his brothers antics.

Stopping in his spot both Elijah and Klaus send the man confused looks. "What do you mean you wouldn't know?"

"I haven't spoken to her ever since Celeste broke the curse from the crescent pack." He admits, faking nonchalance.

"Trouble in paradise?" Klaus teases his brother.

"Might i remind you I put myself into a magical coma for months, returned to save her from a fire, and before that slept with a woman whom Hayley despises." Gabriel says with mock cheer.

"Might I suggest you simply just talk to her." Elijah comments with a cocked brow.

"No you may not suggest." Gabriel points at him before walking up the stairs.

"What're you doing anyways?" Klaus questions confused.

Usually his brother spent his days now practicing magic and talking to their sister.

"I'm here to visit Davina, I haven't seen her since before I left for Mystic Falls. I do hope for both of your sakes you've been treating her well." He warns before walking up the stairs to the teenagers room.

He knocks on the door and only walks in when he hears a quiet 'Come in.'

"Hello my little Claire." Gabriel smiles when he sees the girl engrossed in a painting.

Davinas head snaps towards the voice and she jumps up excitedly, running into his arms for a hug. "Gabriel! I heard you were back but I didn't want to bother you."

"You could never bother me Davina." He says sincerely. "How have you been liking it here?"

Davina's smile widens. "I like it. I mean I haven't seen Marcel in a while and I feel bad but your brothers have been surprisingly nice. Klaus has been teaching me how to paint and Elijah leaves different grimoires at my door every few days."

Gabriel's smile widens as he hears the girl excitingly talk about her stay. He was extremely glad that she liked it here and glad that his brothers took his warning seriously.

"I am sorry that you were put in the middle and couldn't see Marcel." He says with a sad smile.

"It's okay I understand. I mean I feel bad that Klaus kept Rebekah and Marcel from loving each other but they called your father. That's one of the worst things anyone could do to your family." Davina nods. "I also never got to say thank you. If it wasn't for you I would be dead among the ancestors. I know you kept me alive, I felt the power from the other harvest girls leave me and next thing I know I'm waking back up. I can't say the same thing for the other girls though." She sadly says.