Chapter 20. (Under Rewrite)

*This is a very long disclaimer before the chapter starts, if you're not interested in it, then skip to where it says 3rd Person PoV.*

Alright, I was looking back on comments on my phone recently, namely the first smut chapter I've written for this book for some details that I had forgotten about to discuss with SonicJosh cause I was asking him if I could have some help with this chapter. As I was looking back, I stumbled upon some comments about the nickname Ochako gave Izuku in the chapter where she called him her Black Prince, saying that they feel it's somehow racist.

These three lads right here are saying how they felt the nickname was racist when it's actually not, they have not made any personal attacks against me and are only stating their opinions

These three lads right here are saying how they felt the nickname was racist when it's actually not, they have not made any personal attacks against me and are only stating their opinions. Listen, that is THEIR opinio, that's alright, we don't have to agree, it doesn't mean I fucking hate them and it's not a bother at all. These are perfectly fine, and you'll understand why I'm saying this now soon enough.

This happened when the book was kicking off, like these comments were made months ago, and even then it did not faze me, and it still doesn't now. But this has nothing to do with those comments, cause right now, I'm literally having someone who PM'd me on Discord somehow, saying that I'm a racist and I'm now being constantly harassed by other people, I assume they're either his fans or friends right, saying that I'm a racist for it when this phrase came into the story months ago from now...WHAT!?

Now I just want to point this out, okay...There is NOTHING racist about it whatsoever.

Seriously, where the fuck did people get this shit from, but more importantly, how and when did people start becoming so fucking sensitive and pussy like this? I even said in a comment that the nickname I had Ochako give Izuku is a reference to a World of Warcraft character named Wrathion, who is also a black dragon like Izuku is in the story, and he was given the title Black Prince because he was the last remaining child of the fallen aspect of his flight, Deathwing.

Don't believe me, here's the evidence.