one;

warning: this is a little space book.

key ; r + l is usually replaced with w's.

seungmin fiddled with his hands as he felt himself slipping.

no! don't slip! hyunjin's coming soon! he told himself. but i have to tell him soon though, seungmin pouted. but i'm not ready! maybe i'll just keep it for myself for right now and tell jinnie later, yeah that's what i'll do.

"hey baby," hyunjin said, when he arrived.

"h-hey jinnie..." seungmin stuttered, avoiding eye-contact with his boyfriend, that he was dating for two months already.

"why are you so nervous? do you have something to tell me? don't be nervous minnie, it's better to tell the truth then lie, remember?" hyunjin said, looking worried at his boyfriend.

"i-i'm not ready t-to tell y-you..." seungmin said, looking up at the older's prince-like features before looking down again.

he heard the taller sigh, "alright then, tell me when you're ready alright? there's nothing to be afraid of," hyunjin reassured him.

"now let's get some food okay?" seungmin looked up and nodded excitedly, making hyunjin coo at the younger.

"aigoo, you're so cute!" hyunjin exclaimed, pinching the younger's cheeks.

seungmin pouted, "n-no, don't do that!"

hyunjin just ignored him and continued pinching the shorter's cheeks making seungmin pout even more.

"okay, okay, now let's eat," hyunjin said, holding out his hand for seungmin to grab.

seungmin happily accepted and held hyunjin's hand. he was happy when he felt himself stop slipping into little space.