Chapter 5 (Edited)

Minho led Aera to the living room and Jonghyun noticed that Aera greeted everyone except Kibum, he frowned as he walked behind everyone together with Kibum who was thinking, Why is she ignoring me? Did I by chance say something wrong or did anything wrong?

He had no idea why Aera treated him this way but later he decided to brush it off. Maybe She didn't notice him. He saw Minho smiling at her, love arrows shooting from his eyes as he held her waist even after sitting down. Kibum's heart ached at the sight but he didn't let it show on his face.

They all were now sitting in the living room, Minho and Aera sitting side by side on the couch, Jinki and Taemin sitting opposite them, Kibum sitting on the single person sofa with Jonghyun sitting on the arm rest of the sofa. 

They started to talk about random things and Aera giggled at something Taemin said, after a second or so, Minho tucked her hair behind, smiling as he watched her remove something from the paper bag she was carrying in her hands. She removed few decorated boxed and kept them on table, "I made some cupcakes for everyone. Hope you all like it."

Everyone shared a look and Jinki smiled, "Thank you for bringing this but you didn't have to bother."

"It's fine. It was not a bother. I have to get good points from Minho's friends after all." She said with a smile and Minho laughed, "So you are trying to win my heart by being good to my friends? Hmm...That's a good tactic."

 Aera then pecked him on his cheeks as she said, "Oh I am not trying to win your heart. Cause I already have it. I am just making good impression on my to be in laws." 

Hearing her say that, Minho laughed and Kibum couldn't resist the frown on his face, Were they that serious? Was Minho really planning on marrying her? Thinking about it made his head hurt so he then decided not to look at them because he knew it would only hurt his heart and head more. He then picked up the cupcake which was placed on the table and took a bite of it, and instantly regretted.

The cupcakes had Almonds in it and He was allergic to them, Jonghyun who was sitting besides him noticed this and immediately took the cupcakes away as he cursed, "You idiot. Are you trying to kill yourself?"

Although Kibum didn't eat much of the cupcake, but the small amount was still harmful for him, Jonghyun tightened his fist, and the cupcakes in his hand crumbled a bit, he kept it on the table and almost ran to  Kibum's room after noticing that Kibum was breathing heavily.

Jonghyun looked around the room and saw the drawer and guessed that the medicine was probably was in there so tried to open the bedside drawer but it was locked, he ran out again and asked, "Where are the keys?" Kibum coughed as he said, "Behind the pot." 

Jonghyun nodded and went back inside.

Seeing the condition, Everyone stopped talking and Minho had this cold look on his face as he glanced back and forth between the cupcake and Kibum, who saw that and thought Minho was upset at him.

Jinki and Taemin immediately stood up, The formal went to Kibum as he started to rub his back and the later went to the kitchen to bring some water.

Meanwhile, inside the room, Jonghyun found the key and he immediately opened the drawer, there was a diary in it, he picked it up to search for medicine but a photo fell out of it, It was Minho and Kibum's photo and behind it, in small words it was written "I love you Choi Minho" and few other sentences, Jonghyun froze after reading the first sentence, the next second he snapped out of it and stuffed the photo back in the diary and took the medicine and ran outside.

He hastily handed Kibum the medicine together with the water Taemin bought, and he glared at Aera," Aera sshi~ I thought you said you did research on us?  So why didn't you know Key is allergic to almonds?" 

Everyone looked at Aera. Jonghyun took deep breaths to calm his anger down. He thought he should pay attention to Kibum right now, since she came, he knew something was wrong but he couldn't point it out right. But seems like his gut feeling was right. This Woman didn't like Kibum.

After Jonghyun asked that, Aera however started crying, "Sorry! I am really sorry I didn't know that he is allergic to almonds. I did research on you guys but I think I missed that part. I am sorry......Kibum sshi but shouldn't you not eat when you knew it had almonds in it? You could have told me. Or did you think I did this on purpose? I don't know what made you think that but I seriously didn't know that. I am sorry I really am so so sorry."

Now everyone's attention turned to Kibum whose face was red and he was looking at his best friend. Minho's gaze was now cold. Kibum's heart ached at that. Did he believe her words? Does he really think she didn't know that?

Minho looked at Kibum who was breathing really hard and had his eyes shut tight. He frowned looking at his condition but still He went to Aera and hugged her, "No Aera...we don't think you did it on purpose. You must have missed it. Don't cry, Don't cry!"
Minho drew comforting circles on her back. Kibum's eyes drifted to Minho who was busy consoling his girlfriend. That's right! He should look after his girlfriend and not me. But it hurts. My body hurts especially my heart.

Kibum's breath was now started to get even more heavy, his body itching, and his vision was started to get blurry. Jonghyun saw Minho's reaction and he was beyond pissed. Was consoling his girlfriend was more important to Minho than Kibum who was in serious condition.

Jonghyun knew that he had more pressing matters to attend to. He needed to take Kibum to the doctor urgently. So he supported Kibum and made him stand up, "I am going to take him to hospital first." 

He then walked out of the house with Kibum and immediately took a taxi, thankfully the hospital was 10 minutes away only, they went to emergency ward, Jonghyun asked a nurse who was walking towards him to take a look at Kibum.

Soon a doctor came, checked Kibum up and asked for him to get a IV drip and told the nurse about the medicine that should be given to him. 
______________________
Rei's Note:

I removed all the nonsensical part, Now hopefully this chapter makes more sense. Honestly I wrote this 2-3 years ago so at that time, the drama in my mind was way too much. Once again hopefully this chapter is not that cringe anymore.

Edited: 03/02/2023