Chapter 10 (Edited)

A month has passed by and Kibum is trying to act normal in front of Minho. He is failing miserably because whenever Minho would swing his arm around Kibum's shoulder or hold his hand or a minor finger touch would make his heart race like crazy and he would blush furiously. So In short Kibum can't act normal around Minho.

Minho's heart would also race around Kibum, there are urges where he would want to touch Kibum and get close to him, he doesn't know why though.

Minho's life was going normally as usual. One day he decided to give his girlfriend Aera a surprise visit. He knew that she had a photo shoot today and it would end at around 8:00 pm. Minho decided to go there at 8:15 so that the set would almost be empty and Aera would be there.

===FLASHBACK==

It was a sunny day. Minho went to pick Aera up and when he arrived he saw the shooting set was empty. He asked her, "Aera why are you here? The set is empty."

She smiled and replied, "Because I like to look at the empty set as it is the place I work and I love my work. It is because I admire how hard others work and how hard I should work. "

Minho started to admire her for this. he has never thought about the place he works like this.

===FLASHBACK ENDS===

Minho arrived there at 8:18 pm. He looked around to search for Aera. He entered the set and then saw something that he shouldn't have. Aera was kissing passionately someone he recognized as her friend. Aera had introduced Hangyeol the man she was kissing now as her best friend.

Tears formed in Minho's eyes. Minho now looked like he was broken into pieces. He wanted to confront her but then he couldn't step towards her. He stared at them, waiting for them to notice him, but they were in their world. He waited and waited until he couldn't, he turned around, got into his car and started to drive to his home.

The only name that came into his mind and heart was Kibum. I want to talk to Kibum.

Minho went back to his dorm. The living room was empty which he was thankful for. He didn't want to see the other members yet. He only wanted to talk to Kibum, who was his best friend. Minho entered the room and found Kibum sitting on his bed playing games.

It took Kibum a minute second to notice Minho's face was tear-stained. Kibum jumped from his bed and went to Minho who was standing near the door, "Minho-ya what happened? Did you cry? Why did you cry? What happened? Is something wrong?"

Kibum cupped Minho's face and the latter burst into crying. Minho fell to the ground as his knees gave in. Kibum locked the door and sat on his knees hugging Minho, "Can you tell me what happened? Please I am worried."

Minho continued crying and Kibum continue hugging him. What the hell happened? Why is he crying so much? Please Minho tell me. I am worried like hell.

After crying for what felt like an hour Minho stopped crying a bit and looked at Kibum who was hugging him. Kibum felt the crying has stopped and he said in the most soft and gentle tone, "Minho~ are you feeling a bit better? Let's go change okay? You might be uncomfortable in those clothes."

Minho nodded and went to change his clothes. He wanted to cry again. His mind was blank, no words came out of his mouth. Kibum stood out of the bathroom worried that Minho would cry again.

Minho came out in five minutes. Kibum looked at Minho whose eyes were numb. He held him by his arm and then both went back to their room. Kibum helped Minho lie on the bed. He asked in a sweet tone, "Are you hungry? Want me to bring you something to eat?" Minho shook his head. Kibum has so many questions in his mind that he wanted to ask but was scared that if he asked them Minho would burst into crying.

Kibum smiled weakly, "Er...If you want to talk I am on my bed." Kibum started walking towards his bed but then Minho held the hem of his shirt, he said more like pleading with his hoarse voice, "Can you sleep with me?" Kibum's heart skipped a few beats but then he nodded. Minho needs me and I will always be there for him.

Minho scooted a bit and Kibum went to lay beside him. His whole body was stiff. Minho hugged Kibum who hugged him back. Minho somehow felt nice because of Kibum's body warmth. Kibum moved a bit and turned the lights off.

Minho said weakly, his voice cracked, "Kibum ah~" Kibum hummed, "I am here." Minho continued, "Today...I went to Aera's set for a surprise visit.....The set was ....empty...and then I saw Aera.......she was...ki..kis..kissing Hangyeol her best friend.....My heart hurts Kibum-ah. It hurts so much...." Minho started crying on Kibum's chest making his white t-shirt wet.

Kibum's heart ached at the sight. He also felt like crying. He hugged Minho tightly, "It's alright...I am here...Shh!! Don't cry...it breaks my heart." Kibum unconsciously moved his head a bit and kissed Minho on his head.

Minho was shocked at Kibum's action but he liked it. Soon after Minho slowly calmed down and fell asleep on Kibum's chest and in his arms. Kibum also fell asleep hugging Minho tightly worried that he would wake up to find Minho crying and that he was not there for him. he was also very much pissed at that bitch but he couldn't show his anger, the only thing Minho needs right now is Support and he is there for him.

They both slept soundly in each other's arms. Kibum thanked god that tomorrow is Sunday and they are free tomorrow.
___________________
Author's Note:

To be honest I was confused when editing/writing this chapter. I wanted Minho to break up with that bitch. But couldn't find a good reason. So I thought cheating would be okay but how should Minho find out that Aera is cheating was also difficult. But I guess I kinda managed it.